Chapter Eleven: Second Day At The New Place

Cookie: I feel a little bit better from your positive feedback but unfortunately I'm still not 100% okay but I care for you guys so heres the story.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Second Day at The New Place. I arrived early again because I still wanted the Freddy plushie. ((A/N I want the Golden One!!!!!! *pouts*)) It was 5:00 o'clock and I walked inside the building. I saw that the little boy and his sister from yesterday sitting at one of the tables playing with their Bonnie plushie. The little boy caught my gaze and ran over to me and hugged my waist.

"Hello Again Miss!" The boy said while giggling. I smiled.

"Why are you so affectionately to me?" He giggling.

"Because your a nice lady. What's your name?" He said with a grinned.

"My name is (Y/N)." He giggled.

"That's my sister's name." I was shocked.

"Really?!" I just realized but the girl looks like my twin sister. The one who was first killed. She looks like me. The girl's hair color suddenly faded into my (H/C) hair.

"What's going on?"

"(Y/N), (Y/N)!" Someone shook my shoulders. Reality caught me. I looked at the person who shook me. It was my boss.

"Who were you talking to just now (Y/N)."

"W-what do you mean there was..." I looked over where the boy was standing. His body was transparent and was faded. The girl and the boy was fading away until they complete disappeared.

Did I imagine that?

I shooked my head and looked at my boss. "Was there anything you needed?" He nodded.

"Just a tip from the last guy. Don't waste your flashlight power." He chuckled then walked away.

"Okay then that was weird." I shook it off a grabbed my stuff and headed home.

~Time Skip~

I came back into the building within 15 minutes to spair. I rushed down to my office trying to remember when to go. Finally, with 10 minutes I founded the office.

I sat down in my chair. I turned on my tablet and tested out my flashlight.

Everything seems to be okay.

Then... It was 12:00 a.m. Let's get this started!!!!

The telephone rang.

h...hello, hello! Uh, see, I told you your first night wouldn't be a problem. You're a natural!