Chapter Four: Night 4: Confusion

Cookie: No author note for today!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up feeling light-headed. I woke up in a unfamiliar place. Am I still dreaming? Wait a second. As my vision starts to become more clear I realize I was in Freddy's Pizzeria. What the hell? I found myself on the floor. I was in the office. Both doors were closed. How did I not run out of power? I look at my tablet 3:00 am. Power 100%??? My power didn't decrease. I saw a lifeless golden animontronic suit in front of me. I tried standing still. Was it going to kill me?

I waved my hand in front of it and suddenly I felt something cold and metal grab my arm. "I'm not dead you know." I gasped and watched the gold bear morphed into human form. He looked like Freddy except he was wearing gold and had holes in his clothes.

"Who are you?" I said trying not to sound afraid. He titled his hat up. "I'm Golden Freddy. But you can call me Goldie." He smirks at me. I stared at him with a worried face. Freddy never told me there was FIVE animontronics. "You see." He said letting go of my arm. "I was the original face of this establishment. But until Freddy got jealous and broke me." His face showed anger and sadness.

I reached out to touch him but I regretted the idea. I pulled my hand back away from him. "I couldn't imagine at a time like then would my own twin brother hurt me like that." Twin brothers!?! No wonder they look the same. "Freddy never told me this!" His eyes widen. "You mean you don't know?!?!" I nodded. "Well princess, it seems like he has been hiding secrets from us all." He heads for the door. "Well goodbye princess. Hey I never gotten your name."

"Oh it's (Y/N)" He gasped and ran out the room.

(Goldie-Sempai's) P.O.V

When I walked into the office I saw a girl passed out on the floor. I started to painc. I rest my head on her chest to hear her heart beat. Bump ba-dump. I sighed in reileaf. I placed my leather jacket on her. She was quite cute. I went to her desk and waited for her to to wake up. Eventually I fell asleep. I suddenly heard a gasp come for the girl a I quickly woke up. I noticed that she looked confused. She check her tablet. I mentally laughed at her reaction. She finally look at me in my animontronic form. She stands still like a statue as I make my body look lifeless and still. She waves her hand in front of me. I grabbed her arm to scare the crap out of her.

"I'm not dead you know." I change into my human form."Who are you?" She was totally scare and it was cute. After I told her my name she gives me a worried look. I smirked at her. As I had let go of her arm I told her about me and Freddy's past. " I couldn't imagine at a time like then would my own twin brother would hurt me like that." She stares at me again making me uncomfortable. "Freddy never told me about this!!!" My eyes widen "You don"'t know?" She nodded. I made a low growl. "Well princess that little bear has been lying and hiding things from us." I decided to leave then realize I nevered had her name. "Hey princess I never got your name"

"Oh it's (Y/N)." I gasped. I knew that name. She was the little girls sister that had her frontal lobe bitten off.I felt sorry for the girl and ran out the room. And there was something else. Every time I try to remember my head will be throbbing with pain. I smirked. "Oh Fazbear what have you started?"

Cookie: I finally decided to put my Bae/Sempai in the story so that's all. See ya la8ters. (*≧▽≦)(*≧▽≦)(*≧▽≦)(*≧▽≦)(*≧▽≦)(*≧▽≦)(*≧▽≦)(*≧▽≦)(*≧▽≦)(*≧▽≦)(*≧▽≦)