Chapter Seven: Your Alive

Cookie: Thank you readers for liking my story so here's chapter 11.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times. Where am I? I couldn't see anything. The room was pitch black. I sat up and felt my surroundings. I was on a table. Immediately I had a major headache. 'What happened yesterday?' There was a small light that peaked from the door crack. I heard voices.

I jumped of the table. Once I stood up I felt the whole world spined around me, I felt dizzy. I stumbled over towards the door. I pressed my ear up to the door and listens to the conversation.

"Freddy you need to calm down (Y/N) might wake up." A small female voice said.

"I can't calm down Chica. (Y/N) might be dead and its all my fault!" The deep male voice said.

"It's not your fault. Your not the one who tried to kill her. Shadow did." The female voice said again.

Shadow? That name... The name rapidly repeated in my mind as I try to remember. Shadow! He was that purple bear that choked me. My memories slowly grew back into my mind. I quickly recognize the voices. It was Chica and Freddy.

"I'll go check on her." The door knob suddenly clicked. Uhhhh? Then the door swung open, hitting my head, and causing me to fall on the floor. The hallway light brightly shone in my eyes. I shut my eyes close. "Ah!" I opened one of my eyes and I saw a little bit of Chica's and Freddy's face. Their eyes widen as the both run up to me.

"Your Alive!" They exclaimed in unison. Chica huge me tigthly as I hugged her back. Then we broke the hug and Freddy helps me stand up. He bear hug me. As we slowly broke apart we froze midway apart. We just stood there holding each other, staring into each other eyes. I couldn't look away. His beautiful icy blue crystal orbs were staring into my (E/C) orbs. They shimmered like diamonds. Forgetting about Chica she clears her throat as reality caught us and broke apart the hug. Then we focused our attention on Chica as she was about to say something.

"Umm sorry to rain on your hug parade but we have to tell Bonnie and Foxy that, well your not dead." I nodded as Chica first exits the door. I took a quickly gland at Freddy walking out the door and proceeding following them.

We walked into the dinning room. Bonnie was sitting on the stage depressingly strumming the strings on his guitar.

"~Bonnie~" I sang. He took a glance at me. The look back down to his fingers. I was confused by his action.

"Go away (Y/N) I'm to busy working about (Y/N)." I crossed my arms and mouthed a countdown. Once I was at one I saw his eyes widen.

"(Y/N)!" He said throwing down his guitar and running up to me. "Your not dead!!!" He had the biggest grin. He picked me up and spun me around. Freddy cleared his throat and Bonnie froze. I was puzzled. While I was thinking, Bonnie distracted me when he placed down to the ground and squeezed me.

"B-Bonnie I-I can't b-breath." He quickly released me. I looked around.

"Um where's Foxy?" Then a cold metal hook was placed over my mouth. My heart stopped.

"I'm right here matey." The pirate chuckled and removed his hook. I sighed with relief. My heart continued beating. I turned around a face the fox. I squeezed him. "Ye be okay?" I nodded through his fur. He hugs me back. "Me be glad the year still alive." I looked up and saw Foxy give me a warm smile. We broke apart. Although something felt weird.

"Are we missing someone?" The crew looks around and shrugs.

"Me?" I saw the golden bear appear in the middle of our circle.

"Goldie!" I yelled with excitement. I glance at Freddy as he death glares Goldie and growls. I ignored his selfish behavior and walked up to Golden.

Goldie hugs me gently then we break apart. Something about Goldie personality, his touch, his actions. They all seem familiar somehow. Like I have known him all my life.

I smile as I think of Freddie.

The crew and I all sit down on the stage and talked like we forget all about my death.

~Time Skip~

I heard a loud sound of a pan bring dropped on the stove. The smell of smoke was fuming up the whole place. It interuputed my "I Declare War" card match with Bonnie. The best part was that his was losing. I placed my deck of cards on one of the dinning room party tables and headed straight for the kitchen. The burning smoke smell became worst once I enter the room. Coughing and wheezing I saw Chica frustrated about something.

"What are you *cough* doing?" I waved my hand to clear the smoke.

"*sighes* I was trying to make a pizza a well I burned it. For the second time." I giggled at her response.

"Well I can't help you I don't know how to make pizza. I only know how cook a frozen one." Chica giggles.

"Well it can't be helped." Then Freddy came into the room looking worried.

"We need to talk." He said.

"Okay first let me...-" Before I could finish my sentence he grabs my arm and drags me out the room. He guides me into my office and I sit down in my chair. He closes both doors.

"What's wrong?" He looked frantic.

"One- your not still mad about what happened 2 days ago?" I was actually just thinking about that.

"I decide to forgive you but promise me that you will never lie to me again." He placed his hand over his heart. "I promise."

"Now Two- we are getting replaced." My eyes widen.

"WHAT?!?!"

Cookie: Okay guys. If you go on my fan fiction and read my story My golden Heart Is In The Shadows Golden x fem!Reader x Shadow Freddy. This story actullay is more about finding Freddie. (Y/N)'s brother. In some chapters there is some stuff that I didn't write on here on purpose. The link to my story account is on my profile page. Go check it out to find out more secrets.