Tum Hi Aana (Five Shot: Chapter no 1)

Warning: It's Unedited!!!

I know itna acha toh nahin hai but still acha lage toh inline comments ker dena.

Abhira....

Armaan called out softly after he stopped the car. Abhira looked at him, their eyes locked. She leaned in and smiled, her eyes brimming with affection.

Haan Armaan.

She said, her voice a soft whisper, dolled up in a yellow Saree, she looked heavenly to him causing his heart to skip a beat.

Gadi se bahar dekho aur pehchano. Hum kahan hain.

Armaan said, his voice carrying a hint of mystery as he smiled softly.

Abhira looked out of the car, rolling the window pane down. A smile started dancing on her lips as her eyes lit up with delight and a hint of confusion.

She looked back at Armaan, confusion dancing in her eyes.

Yeh....

Dil wale dulhaniya le jayenge movie ka scene.

Armaan said, his voice a soft whisper, a smile dancing across his face.

Wow!!!

Abhira exclaimed gasping loudly, palming her mouth, her eyes filled with delight.

She looked out, the green lush fields were a treat to the eyes. She looked back at Armaan, the spark in her eyes dimming slightly, her smile faded.

Kya hua Abhira?

Armaan asked confused reaching out to cup her face.

Abhira smiled sadly.

Kaash yeh koi movie hoti Armaan. Agar movie hoti toh hum uske main characters hote.

Abhira said, her voice carrying a hint of dreaminess coloring her tone as she looked out of window, her eyes filled with longing.

Armaan looked at her, a hint of fear flickering in his eyes.

Kyun? Aisa kyun keh rahi ho tum?

Armaan asked, his voice quivering with fear as a wave of coldness swept over him.

He looked at her, fear etched across his features.

Abhira turned and looked at him, her eyes shining with love and a hint of something else which he couldn't make out.

She reached out, her touch on his face was gentle as she cupped his cheeks. Armaan closed his eyes leaning into her touch. A mixture of love and fear flooded through his heart.

Ankhein kholo Armaan.

Abhira said, her voice soft. Armaan opened his eyes and looked at her. She was looking at him with a mixture of love and pain etched across her features which shattered his heart loudly in his ears.

Nahin Abhira.

Armaan said shaking his head sideways, the sobs chocking him up.

Please.

He opened his eyes then, at her insistence.

Tum pata hai Armaan. Dil wale dulhaniya le jayenge movie mein ek difference tha.

Abhira whispered softly leaning forward slightly.

Kya?

Armaan said, his voice trembling with fear.

You know Armaan. Raj loved Simran.

Abhira said, a smile started dancing across her face, her eyes filled with longing.

Armaan,s heartbeat stopped at that. He looked at her wide eyed, a mixture of fear and sincarity etched in his gorgeous black eyes

Abhira...

Agar hum kisi movie ke main characters hote toh tum mujhse pyaar kerte na...

She whispered cutting him off, her voice filled with love and a hint of vulnerability.

Armaan leaned in then, he cradled his face in his palms with a mixture of tenderness, fear and affection, his hands trembling, his heart pounding against his chest out of fear.

Nahin Abhira I love you.

Armaan said, his voice trembling with a mixture of sincarity and vulnerability.

Mujhe jana hoga Armaan.

Abhira whispered, his voice filled with love and a touch of vulnerability. Her pain evident in her eyes.

No. Nahin Abhira. You can't leave me. Wada kiya tha mujhse tumne.

Armaan said, his vulnerability and desperation for her clear in his voice and eyes. His heart pounded against his chest out of fear and uncertainty.

Vaade kanch ke hote hain Armaan.

Abhira whispered, a faint smile spreading across her face.

Toot jate hain.

Abhira added, pain etched across her features.

Per yakeen humesha rehta hai.

Armaan whispered the same words that she had whispered to him once.

Vaade kanch ke hote hain Armaan. Toot jate hain per yakeen humesha rehta hai.

Abhira had whispered to him once. The words rang in his ears.

Toh tum yakeen rakho. Agar yakeen pakka hua hai toh main jaldi laut aaungi.

Abhira said to him softly, a smile playing on her lips.

She leaned in then, cradling his face softly in her palms, she spoke, her voice tinged with hope.

Phir milenge Armaan.

Kahan?

Armaan asked, his voice trembling with desperation.

Yehin per. Bhagti hui aayegi Abhira apne Armaan ke paas.

Abhira whispered softly leaning forward, her voice filled with sincarity.

Her words ignited a spark of hope within him. Armaan looked at her, his voice carrying a mixture of sincarity and determination.

I'll find you.

Armaan beta.

Madhav called out, his voice filled with worry as he entered inside the study.

Armaan closed the diary ending his conversation with Abhira for now. He stood up from his chair and walked up towards Madhav.

Madhav,s heart ached seeing Armaan. His cheeks were sunken, dark circles resting under his eyes, he looked pale and drained out.

He held Armaan,s hand gently and spoke, his voice filled with pain

Kab tak.

Jab tak woh mil nahin jati.

Armaan said, his voice filled with hope.

2 saal ho gaye hain Armaan. Chor ker chali gayi hai Abhira tujhe.

Madhav said trying to put some sense into Armaan,s brain.

Nahin baba. Abhira chor ker nahin gayi mujhe. Yeh separation temporary hai. Jaldi khatam ho jayega.

Armaan said, his voice filled with a mixture of hope and love.

Acha chalo mujhe bhook lagi hai. Khana khate hain.

Armaan said hurriedly and left from there before Madhav could say anything.

End Of Tum Hi Aana series chapter no 1.

Kaisi lagi? Should I continue it?

Here's the chapter no 1 of Tum hi aana series.

I know utna acha nahin hai but still dimag mein chal raha tha yeh woh promo dekhne ke baad se.

As you all know main YRKKH makers ki tarah evil nahin hoon 😂😂😂

Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️