THERE GOES THE NEIGHORHOOD

LUCY'S MANSIO

Lucy opens her eyes turning on her side seeing Vicki sleeping beside her, she smiles and peppers her face with kisses making the red head open her eyes

Vicki: Morning

Lucy: Good morning, darling.

She raises up Vicki's shirt and presses her lips to her stomach

Lucy: Good morning to you too, little one.

Vicki smiles down at her running her fingers through her hair.

Lucy: Have you started choosing names?

Vicki: I got a list already. It's a long one through

Lucy: I'm sure whatever we choose, it will be lovely.

She presses her lips to hers in a loving passionate kiss, Vicki shuts her eyes and kisses her back.

Lucy: I love you, darling

Vicki: I love you too, Lucy.

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH

Lucy pulls up into the parking lot with Elena sitting in the passenger seat beside

Elena: Do you think he's still trying to find Katherine?

Lucy: He's spent over 100 years searching for her only to find out that Katherine could not care less. I mean it's gotta hurt, right?

Elena: And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Lucy: You have every reason to be upset with him. Have you thought any more about what you're going to do?

Elena: About what? Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother? Nah...I haven't thought about it at all.

Lucy: I'm sorry

Elena: It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire mother or brother.

Lucy: No vampire drama at all?

Elena: Nothing but you. I just want to get us back to normal stuff like school and homework and here's a thought: fun.

Lucy: Ooh, that sounds good to me, when do we start?

She grabs her hands in hers lifting it to her lips.

LUCY'S MANSION

Lucy opens the door and Pearl and Anna are outside

Pearl: You must be Lucifer Morningstar?

Lucy: Precisely, darling.

Anna: How do you keep out unwelcome vampires?

Lucy: I kill them.

Pearl vamp speeds towards her but Lucy grabs her wrist and pins it behind her back twisting it and throws her on the floor

Lucy: I got eons on you, Pearl. Do not tempt me.

She walks into the parlor and pours herself a glass of bourbon and plops down on the couch

Pearl: We've taken up residence at a farmhouse just outside the town. It'll suffice for now.

Lucy: All 25 vampires?

Pearl: Not all, some. I imagine that a few have already left town. Others are probably still in the woods or like us acclimating.

Lucy: Tell me how did you get out of the tomb?

Anna: I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocus pocus.