Dates?! I don't know how to deal with this!

Start from the beginning

I heard Atsuki's voice, and I looked in through the door. I saw him there his voice looking relieved. "Where were you two?" he asked, his hands reaching out and hugging her. "I was worried."

Rin closed the door after looking at me quickly, her eyes unsure. The door clicked shut and I turned back to Soul. He was smiling at me still and I leaned back on my heels.

"(y/n)..." he said, scratching his head. "...You think maybe, you'd like to go on a date with me today?" he asked.

My cheeks were pink and I looked at the ground. "O...okay." I said.

He sighed, and then regained his coolness. "Okay. So where you want to go."

I took his arm when he offered it to me. "Um... I don't know. We could go get lunch?" I said.

He grinned with his shark teeth. "Sure. I know a place." He said. We started walking, but when we reached the corner of the street, he pulled me over to the side.

"Wh-what is it?" I asked, as he pulled me along. I realized where he was taking me when we reached a motorcycle. I smiled as he got on and reached his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me onto the seat in front of him. I blushed a little as he started up the engine and the bike started to rumble quietly.

He lifted the kickstand with his heel and started driving quickly. The wind blew into my face, and I laughed as he dodged pedestrians and bikes. He didn't slow down, but he did ask me once,

"We can go outside of the walls if you want." He said.

The idea of lunch had left me as soon as he had started driving, and I nodded. "Sounds great!" I said over the sound of the wind in my ears and my hair whipping. He took a sharp turn, the bike going almost parallel to the street. I laughed as he sped out of the gates of Death City.

The desert road from Death City was long and Soul sped along it, his bike loud. The dust flew past us, the wheels hot on the road. I leaned back into Soul, my chest warm.

He pulled off the road and started slowing down. When he stopped, I jumped off and ran out deeper into the desert, holding my arms out and spinning. The sun was hot beating down on me and I smiled, the warmth nice.

I sighed and fell to the ground, looking up at the clear sky. There was a thump next to me, and I looked over to see Soul, his hands behind his head. He looked over at me, his red eyes a dark contrast to his white hair on the sand.

"You look beautiful." He said.

I laughed a little. "No. I haven't even brushed my hair this morning!" I said. I sat up and dusted myself off. "So where should we go next?" I asked.

He laughed happily and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down next to him. "Let's go somewhere like Hawaii!" I said. "Something crazy!"

He finally got me to lie still for a second, and I rested my head on his chest and looked up at the sky. "Lets do that." He said.

We stood and walked back to his bike, dusting ourselves off. We got on and he started going back in the direction of Death City. He drove quickly through the gates and stopped in front of a small food shop, putting the kickstand down and helping me off the bike.

We walked in and sat down, taking a menu. I looked over the food, glancing up at Soul and seeing that he was looking at me. I smiled and set my menu down. "You wanna skip lunch?" I asked.

He shrugged, seeing the waitress come over. "We better move quick." He said. We both stood and walked fast to the door, laughing when we burst out of the door. We walked to his bike and I looked around.

He smiled at me. "Hey, (y/n)..." he said.

I looked up at him. "Yeah?" I asked.

"So the academy is having a anniversary party the day after tomorrow, to end the year off." He said.

I smiled. "And..." I said, my chest feeling warm with that strange feeling I still hadn't gotten used to.

"Will you go with me?" he asked.

I blushed and took his hand, a small smile on my lips. "I'll get back to you on that." I said.

He sighed. "It's because of the other tow, isn't it?" he said.

I bit my lip, feeling a little guilty. "Well..." I said. "It's just... I know I need to choose. But for all this time I've liked all-"

He stopped me by putting his lips on mine. He held them there for a second, and I wasn't sure if the reason I was so hot was because he was so close to me or because of the summer heat.

He pulled away. "I'm going to win your heart." He said. "I'll steal right out from under the other two, and you." He said.

I blushed and turned, my eyes still on him. "L-looking forward to it." I said, my voice stuttering a little. I walked down the sidewalk, my cheeks hot. I heard his bike drive away, and I leaned against a street light for a second, my face hot.

"Hey (y/n)." I heard a voice say, and I looked up to see who it had been.

My cheeks got hot again (they had just cooled down). "K-kid?" I asked.

He smiled at me, his tight black shirt making the white rose he held stand out. I looked into his gold eyes as he handed me the flower. "I thought it would be better than the potato..." he said, scratching his head, his cheeks a little pink with embarrassment.

I took the rose and smelled it, the sweet scent making my heart warm. "Th-thank you." I said.

He took my hand, a symmetrical smile on his lips. "I wanted to show you the Death City Gardens, if you'll come." He said.

I blushed a little. "Like... like a date?" I said.

He nodded. "Y-yeah." He said.

I looked up at him, my lips curving into a smile. "Are you stuttering?" I asked. He scratched his head. I took his hand and laced my fingers into his. "It's cute." I said.

He smiled and grasped my hand back. "The Gardens?" he asked. I smiled and he started leading me away.