Unexpectedly [minsung]

Growing up, Jisung and Minho were inseparable. They were the best of friends, always getting into mischief and causing chaos wherever they went. They were like two peas in a pod, always laughing and having a good time. But as they got older, things started to change.

Jisung and Minho were now in high school, and they were both starting to notice girls. They would often talk about their crushes and try to come up with ways to impress them. But no matter how hard they tried, they always seemed to fail.

One day, while hanging out at the park, Jisung and Minho were discussing their latest failed attempts at wooing their crushes. Jisung let out a sigh and said, 'I wish we could just find someone who understands us and accepts us for who we are.'

Minho nodded in agreement and said, 'Yeah, someone who knows all of our quirks and still loves us.'

Little did they know, they were talking about each other.

As the years went by, Jisung and Minho's friendship only grew stronger. They were always there for each other, through the good times and the bad. They were each other's rock, and they couldn't imagine their lives without one another.

But then, something unexpected happened. Jisung started to develop feelings for Minho. He tried to brush it off, thinking it was just a phase, but the feelings only grew stronger with each passing day.

Jisung was conflicted. He didn't want to ruin their friendship, but he couldn't deny his feelings any longer. He decided to confide in their other friend, Hyunjin, and seek his advice.

Hyunjin listened patiently as Jisung poured his heart out. After a moment of silence, Hyunjin said, 'Jisung, I think you should tell Minho how you feel. You never know, he might feel the same way.'

Jisung was hesitant, but he knew Hyunjin was right. He couldn't keep his feelings bottled up any longer. He mustered up the courage and decided to tell Minho the truth.

One day, while they were hanging out at Minho's house, Jisung took a deep breath and said, 'Minho, there's something I need to tell you.'

Minho looked at him curiously and said, 'What is it, Jisung?'

Jisung took a deep breath and said, 'I have feelings for you, Minho. I know it's unexpected, and I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I couldn't keep it a secret any longer.'

Minho's eyes widened in surprise, but then a smile slowly spread across his face. He said, 'Jisung, I have been feeling the same way for a while now. I just didn't know how to tell you.'

Jisung couldn't believe what he was hearing. He felt like he was on cloud nine. He couldn't stop smiling as Minho pulled him into a hug.

From that day on, Jisung and Minho's friendship turned into something more. They were now a couple, and they couldn't be happier. They were each other's best friend and now, their lover.

Their friends were shocked at first, but they were happy for them. They could see how much they meant to each other and how perfect they were together.

Jisung and Minho's relationship was filled with laughter and love. They would often look back on their childhood memories and laugh at how oblivious they were to their feelings for each other.

But their relationship wasn't without its challenges. They had to deal with the judgment and criticism of others, but they didn't let it affect them. They knew that their love was strong, and that was all that mattered.

Years went by, and Jisung and Minho graduated from high school and went off to college. They were still together, and their love only grew stronger with each passing day.

One day, while they were out on a date, Minho got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. Jisung's eyes widened in surprise as Minho said, 'Jisung, you have been my best friend, my confidant, and my lover. I can't imagine my life without you. Will you do me the honor of being my partner for life?'

Tears welled up in Jisung's eyes as he nodded and said, 'Yes, Minho. I will marry you.'

Their friends and family were overjoyed at the news, and they all celebrated their love. Jisung and Minho's love story was one for the books, and they couldn't wait to spend the rest of their lives together.

As they stood at the altar on their wedding day, Jisung looked at Minho and couldn't believe how far they had come. From best friends to lovers, they had found their happily ever after.

And as they said their vows, they knew that their love was built on a strong foundation of friendship, and that was what made it so special. They were not just lovers, but they were also each other's best friend, and that was the most important thing of all.