Support [minsung]

Minho, the school bully, sauntered down the hallway, his shoulders squared and his chin held high. He knew every single person in this school feared him, and for good reason. With his intimidating height and well-toned muscles, he could easily snap a person like a twig. It brought him a sense of power, of control, that he had never known before.

As he made his way to his next class, he caught sight of Jisung, his victim, walking a few steps behind him. Minho smirked, remembering the first time he had cornered the smaller boy in the bathroom. It had been exhilarating, the feeling of dominance over someone so much weaker than him. But then something had shifted.

Jisung had looked up at him, tears streaming down his face, and instead of feeling triumphant, Minho had felt a strange pang in his chest. He had tried to ignore it, but every time he bullied Jisung, the feeling only grew stronger. It didn't make sense. He was the one in charge, the one with all the power. Why did he feel so guilty?

The more he thought about it, the more he realized that maybe there was more to this whole situation than just him being the bully and Jisung being the victim. Maybe there was something deeper going on beneath the surface. Something that neither of them could quite put their finger on.

As the days went by, Minho found himself drawn to Jisung in a way that he couldn't understand. He couldn't explain why he felt the need to protect the smaller boy, to make sure that no one else hurt him. It was a strange, foreign feeling that left him feeling unsettled and off-balance.

One day, during lunch break, Minho decided to confront his feelings. He found Jisung sitting alone at a table, his head bowed and his shoulders slumped. Without thinking, Minho sat down across from him. "Hey," he said, his voice barely a whisper.

Jisung looked up, startled. "What do you want?" he asked warily.

"I... I don't know," Minho admitted. "I just wanted to talk."

They sat in silence for a moment, both boys unsure of what to say next. Minho felt a strange mix of emotions coursing through him. On one hand, he still wanted to hurt Jisung, to make him feel as small and helpless as he had made him feel for so long. But on the other hand, there was something about the smaller boy that drew him in, that made him want to protect him.

Finally, Minho cleared his throat. "Look, Jisung... I don't know why I've been picking on you all this time. I mean, you've never done anything to me. It's not like you deserve any of this." He hesitated for a moment, then continued, "I just... I want things to be different between us."

Jisung's eyes widened in surprise, and for a moment, he didn't know how to respond. He'd never expected Minho to say anything like that. "But you're the bully," he said, his voice trembling. "You're the one who hurts me."

"I know," Minho said, looking down at his hands. "But it's like... it's not who I really am. It's like I'm wearing a mask or something. I don't know why I do it."

Jisung bit his lip, considering this. He didn't know what to think. On one hand, he'd always thought Minho was a terrible person for hurting him so much. But on the other hand, hearing him admit that he didn't really want to do it made him feel... strange.