Bad coincidence [minsung] pt2

This part consist a bit of spice- but it's mostly just a sequel with most storyline. I kinda took 2h but it's done. I hope you love it~

-kimi✿⁠ ⁠♡

✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡

No one's POV

Jisung had been left alone, grieving the loss of his brother and struggling to come to solution with the sudden absence of his family.

But then Minho had come into his life like a ray of light, bringing with him a sense of hope and comfort that Jisung had never thought possible. They had become fast friends, bonding over their shared experiences of loss and finding solace in each other's company.

As the judge announced the robber's guilty, Jisung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Minho turned to him, a small smile playing on his lips. "We did it," he whispered, his voice filled with relief.

Jisung nodded, feeling a rush towards the man who had stood by him throughout the trial. "Thank you," he said softly, his eyes meeting Minho's.

After the trial, Minho invited Jisung to his apartment to celebrate. They sat on the couch, wine in hand, as they talked and laughed late into the night. The tension that had built up during the trial seemed to melt away in Minho's presence, and Jisung found himself relaxing in a way he hadn't in weeks.

As they talked, Minho suddenly turned to Jisung, his expression serious. "Jisung, there's something I need to tell you," he said, his eyes searching Jisung's face.

Jisung's heart skipped a beat, sensing that something important was about to be revealed. "What is it?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Minho took a deep breath, his gaze unwavering. "I... I like you, Jisung. More than just a friend," he confessed, his cheeks flushing slightly.

Jisung's eyes widened in surprise, his mind racing as he tried to process Minho's words. "What?" he stammered, caught off guard by the sudden confession.

Minho's smile wwas gone for a moment, uncertainty flickering in his eyes. But then he took Jisung's hand in his, his touch sending electricity through Jisung's body. "And I know this may be too much, too soon," Minho continued, his voice soft. "But I can't deny the way I feel about you, Jisung. I... I love you."

Jisung's heart swelled with emotion, tears at the corners of his eyes. He had never expected to find love again after losing his parents and his brother, but here it was, staring him right in the face. Without hesitation, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to Minho's, the weight of his feelings crashing over him like a wave.

Their kiss was tender and sweet, a promise of things to come. As they parted, their eyes met, a silent conversation passing between them. "I love you too, Minho," Jisung whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

And then they were kissing again, the heat of their passion igniting a fire that burned brightly between them. Their hands roamed over each other's bodies, exploring and claiming each other. And as they made love for the first time, the room was filled with the sound of their whispered confessions of love, a promise of forever in every breath they took.

In that moment, surrounded by the warmth of Minho's embrace, Jisung felt as though he had finally found his home. With Minho by his side, he knew that he could survive any storm. And as they lay tangled together in the warmth of their bodies, he knew that this was just the beginning of their story, a story that was written in the stars and given to last for all eternity.

✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡

609 words