New [hyunlix]

Hyunjin had just transferred to a new school and was feeling a bit nervous about meeting new people. He found himself lost in the crowded hallways on his first day, until a kind boy with a warm smile approached him.

"Hey, are you new here?" the boy asked, extending a hand towards Hyunjin. "I'm Felix, let me show you around."

Hyunjin felt his nerves ease as Felix guided him to his first class, chatting easily along the way. The two boys quickly hit it off, bonding over their love for music and dancing. Hyunjin couldn't help but be drawn to Felix's infectious energy and kind heart.

As the week went on, Hyunjin found himself looking forward to seeing Felix every day at school. They would share lunch together, help each other with homework, and even practice dance routines in the school gym after class. Hyunjin felt like he had finally found a friend who truly understood him.

One month after they first met, Felix asked Hyunjin to meet him at their favorite spot in the park after school. As they sat on a bench overlooking the pond, Felix took a deep breath and turned to face Hyunjin.

"I have something I need to tell you," Felix said, his cheeks flushing slightly. "I...I really like you, Hyunjin. I've been feeling this way for a while now, and I just couldn't keep it to myself any longer."

Hyunjin's heart skipped a beat as he looked into Felix's eyes, seeing the sincerity and vulnerability in his gaze. He felt a rush of emotions flood through him as he realized that he felt the same way about Felix.

"I...I like you too, Felix," Hyunjin whispered, his own cheeks turning pink. "I've never felt this way about anyone before, but being with you just feels right."

Felix smiled brightly, his eyes sparkling with happiness. Without hesitation, he leaned in and gently pressed his lips against Hyunjin's, the soft kiss sending a wave of warmth through both of them. They stayed like that for a moment, savoring the sweet connection between them.

As they pulled away, Felix cupped Hyunjin's face in his hands, his eyes filled with love and tenderness. "I'm so glad I met you, Hyunjin. You mean so much to me."

Hyunjin placed a hand on Felix's cheek, returning the affectionate gaze. "I feel the same way, Felix. I never want to lose this feeling we have together."

They sat in comfortable silence, simply enjoying each other's company as the sun began to set behind them. The world seemed to fade away around them, leaving only the two of them in their own little bubble of love and happiness.

And as they shared another tender kiss under the golden hues of the setting sun, Hyunjin knew that he had found something truly special with Felix – a love that would only continue to grow stronger with each passing day

✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡✿⁠ ⁠♡

Hi~ this will maybe have a pt 2???? Idk I'll see, byekeu~

494 words

-kimi♡