-4-

Crystal's POV

I still can't believe I would be marrying the devil, so many things could go wrong in my life just by having him in it, his dangerous, I'm being a hypocrite cause I'm also dangerous but his a different type of dangerous the world has never seen.

He kills his he enemies in painful ways , not caring if they have a family ,wife or a child he just kills them, even if they beg for mercy, his motto is 'no mercy' and I wonder why, but I can't think about other people now I have to enjoy the moment with Bella.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked taking a sip of her soda

"I'm thinking of life"

"That you will marry your enemy?"

"I can't even imagine myself marrying him, why did he even accept me marrying him after everything going on between both mafia's"

"Maybe is not he mafia your worrying Crys, it's what you've done to him that your worrying"

"It wasn't that bad "

"Killing 50 of his men, robbing some of his weapons, your lucky your the heir of to the American mafia cause right now you would've been six feet under"

"I don't want to marry him"

"I know you don't but what will you do?, ru a way to Mexico"

"Mexico won't even accept me"

"I know it's painful for you to hear but you have no more options but to marry him"

I was about to say something but a male voice interrupted me, it was a familiar voice and I haven't heared it from years but still manage to remember it.

"Jacob!" Bella yelled, getting up from her sit hugging him tightly

"Missed me girlies?" He asked

"Definetly not" I teased

"And we have you Crys not even a hug and now being rude wow that's how you react to a close friends reunion?"

"You know I hate hugs" I told him

"Thank you" he said pissed

I got up from my sit and hugged him so he wouldn't be sad.

"I knew you would hug ,but guess what?"

"What?" I asked

"Bella is still my favourite "

"Go fuck yourself Jac"

He sat down besides us and we started catching up.

He is Bella and I's childhood best friend he was the funny and extroverted one, we treated each other as family but he had to study abroad and know he returned.

"So your seeing someone?" Bella asked

"I've been seeing someone his a nice dude " He said

"I will be the only single in the group " Bella said sadly

"Wait Crystal is seeing someone?" He asked looking at me in shock