Scorpius Hyperion

Then another hooded person, who seems to be another boy, walks to the platform and when he takes his hood off, everyone is left in shock at seeing a copy of the Malfoy heir.

A squeal is inmediatley followed, which makes everyone look at the Malfoy matriarch.

Narcissa: It's our grandson, Lucius.

Lucius nods at his wife, while also smiling, as he also is happy to have a grandson.

Meanwhile, Draco was in shock, he has a son. Someone had wanted him, even if he may be a Death Eater in the future, because he knows that even if his parents don't want that for him, the Dark Lord may torture his parents for him to take the mark.

Pansy: Dray, he is so cute.

They turn to look at the future Malfoy heir who was smiling shyly, which made everyone in the Great Hall question if that is really Draco Malfoy's future kid.

Draco: He is.

Astoria, beside her sister, was a bit sad as she has a crush on the Malfoy heir, but it's unlikley that the boy is her son.

Daphne looks at her sister and decides to comfort her, she knows about her sister's crush on the blonde and she hoped and still does that he would return her feelings. She has a feeling that the boy in front of them is her nephew, but she won't say anything for now.

Scorpius: Hi. I'm Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy and I'm 17.

Pansy: Seriously, Dray? What is with that name?

Draco: Do you have a problem?

Pansy: None.

Narcissa: Who is your mother dear?

Scorpius: As I'm an only child, I will say it. Mom is Astoria Malfoy, er, Greengrass.

Astoria looks up from her sister's hug and looks at her future son?

Astoria: Me?

Scorpius: Yes, mom.

Daphne: I knew that he would return your feeling, Tori.

Astoria smiles shyly while looking at the Malfoy heir who was red as a tomato.

Blaise: You got the girl!

He was teasing his bestfriend and watching said bestfriend turn more red.

Draco: Shut up Blaise.

Meanwhile, in the Gryffindor table.

Dean: I can't believe Malfoy ended up with Astoria Greengrass.

Harry: Why?

Seamus: He means that Astoria Greengrass is so sweet and kind and Malfoy is... a bit of a prick.

Harry nods, but he doesn't know much about the girl, he had heard the surname Greengrass in one of his classes, but he thinks that is the sister and not the one that married Malfoy.

Scorpius: I will say who my godparents are in the end.

This makes everyone curious as to why he would want to leave it at the end, but maybe it's because it's obvious?

Scorpius: I'm currently in Slytherin in my last year and I'm the seeker of the Quidditch team.

The Slytherin table claps and some wonder if he is a better seeker than his father.

Scorpius: My favorite subjects are Arthmancy and Charms and I'm a prefect.

Draco wanted to question why wasn't he the Head Boy but then he remembered that was Potter's kid.

Pansy: Can you finally tell us who are your godparents?

Scorpius blushes a little and then nods.

Scorpius: You are my godmother, Aunt Pansy.

Pansy screeches then goes to hug Draco while also thanking Astoria.

Scorpius: As for my godfather... It's Uncle Harry.

Everyone in the Great Hall stay in silent as they process that Harry Potter is the godfather of Draco Malfoy's kid.

Harry: Uhm, thanks Malfoy?

Draco nods, but he is still in shock.

Blaise: I wonder what happens in the future.

A sentiment shared by the rest. 3 of Potter's kids in Slytherin, one of them being the godchild of the Malfoy couple and another the godchild of Severus Snape and then there was also the Weasley in Slytherin.

Blaise also wasn't angry that he wasn't the godfather, because he is almost sure that he and Pansy would be together in the future so in the end it's like he is also another godfather.

Scorpius: Oh, there's another thing.

Some people look dubious at this, he had already told them that Harry Potter is his godfather, why does it seem that he is going to tell them something more shocking?

Narcissa: What is it?

She was a bit shocked that her son had put Harry Potter as the godfather of his son, but she guesses that they may be friends in the future, especially since she and Lucius are the godparents of one of Potter's children.

Scorpius: I have a boyfriend.

The Malfoy couple and Severus Snape turn to look at Polaris to see her smiling.

Severus: You mean?

Polaris just smiles and signals to Scorpius.

Scorpius: It's Orion.

With that single sentence the pandemonium started in the Great Hall. Potter's son and Malfoy's son a couple. The sons of two people that seemingly were at odds since first year and seemed to hate each other with passion.

Ron: I can't believe you let your son be with the ferret's son.

Harry: It's the future and I don't see what's wrong, he seems sweet.

Orion: He is. Scorp takes after his mother.

Blaise: It seems that you and Potter are going to be family in the future.

Draco: How?

Blaise: Hmm?

Draco: I mean, I don't mind my son dating Potter's son, but I would think that Potter wouldn't like them together.

Pansy: Draco, Potter names your parents the godparents of his daughter. Do you think he would mind that your son is with his?

Draco: Probably not.

Pansy: Exactly.

Draco: It's still shocking.

Blaise: She didn't say it wasn't

After some minutes everyone in the Great Hall was finally calm after the shocking news and when they turn to the platform they notice that the future Malfoy heir isn't there, but instead is in the Gryffindor table hugging his boyfriend and godfather before going to stay with his past family.

Then another hooded person started to walk towards the platform, before tripping and almost falling, which make them remember of a certain Gryffindor, and when he takes his hood off they could see why.