Victorie

Then another hooded person appeared in the platform and threw their hood off, showing that it was a beautiful blonde girl.

Victorie: Hello, Hogwarts from the past. My name is Victorie Weasley Delacour and I'm 22.

Fred: A blonde

George: Weasley?!

Fred & George: It's the end of the world!

Molly: Oh, stop it you two and let my beautiful granddaughter talk.

Hearing the Weasley Matriarch calling her, her granddaughter, made Victorie wince, but almost nobody noticed.

Ron: Mate, I think I got Fleur to marry me.

Harry was not sure about that and Hermione was making a grimace at thinking of Ron being with the French Princess.

Fleur: I'm your mother? Did I marry Ron? (A/N: Sorry I don't know how to make a French accent)

Fleur was absolutely disgusted about that thought, as he was as the other boys and she was sure that the boy wasn't her mate, and she only wanted to marry her mate.

Victorie: Yes, mom. But you didn't marry Ron. You married your mate which happens to be my awesome father, Bill Weasley.

At this most of the Weasleys looked at the oldest and congratulated him, except Ron who was seething in anger, because he wanted to be the one to marry the beautiful blonde Veela girl.

Meanwhile, with that Delacoure sisters.

Gabrielle: Sister, I think that that man is the one you will marry.

She says while pointing to Bill, which was surrounded by his sibling congratulating him.

Fleur looked at the man and then he looked back at her, making her feel the pull in her magic, confirming that he really is her mate.

Gabrielle: So?

Fleur: He really is my mate, but we will have to see if he is like the other boys or like his younger brother.

Gabrielle nods and looks back at her niece, signaling her to continue.

Victorie: Well, I went to Beauxbatons as my mother and aunt, so I don't really have a house, but everybody tells me that I would have been a Ravenclaw. And, as for my godparents, they are Uncle Charlie and Aunt Gabrille.

Gabrielle: Thanks sister.

Charlie: Thanks Bill.

Victorie: Any questions?

Random: Do you have a boyfriend?

Victorie: First of all, you could my father and second, no, I'm not dating anyone. I'm waiting for my mate.

Bill: What do you mean mate?

Victorie: Well, as my mother, I'm part Veela and all people with creature blood have a destined person, such as my mom, Uncle Remus and Uncle Harry.

Hearing this, everybody looked at Harry and Remus confused.

Remus knew why he was mentioned and also knew that even if he was rejecting Tonks, she was his mate, but he was very confused as of why Harry was mentioned.

Harry: Me? Why me?

Victorie: Oh, ups?

Leo: Not fun, Vic. Another of our sibling would have said it.

Harry: What do you mean?

Leo: Well, m-dad, you are part Veela from grandma's side, she was too.

Sirius: Lily was a Veela. I never noticed.

SJ: Probably because she was close to her mate, our grandpa.

Sirius and Remus nodded, but were still shocked by the news, as well as Harry.

Ginny: That means that I was always destined to be with Harry.

She says happily, but all the Black-Potters grimaced, hearing one of the Weasleys that they hate the most saying that.

Victorie: Any ways, any more questions?

Fleur: What do you work us, darling?

Victorie: Oh, I'm a model and I work for Aunt Pansy and Aunt Daphne who have a Fashion Business.

Saying that, both Slytherins looked up in surprise, one because they achieved their dreams and two because a Weasley was working for them.

More people were surprised by this development, but Victorie didn't mind and walked out of the platform to hug her father and her favorite uncles and then went to sit where her mother and aunt were.

Meanwhile, some Weasleys, Ron, Ginny and Molly were enraged to hear that their niece/granddaughter was working for some Slytherins.

Then, another hooded girl walked up to the platform and threw her hood off to show a female version of Harry Potter, except without glasses and with grey eyes instead of green.