Narcisa Luna

Then, another hooded girl walked up to the platform and threw her hood off to show a female version of Harry Potter, except without glasses and with grey eyes instead of green.

???: As some of you have already guessed, I'm the third daughter of Harry Potter.

Sirius: You have grey eyes?

???: I know Uncle Sirius.

Sirius was shocked because of her eyes, but thought that probably it was because of Dorea Potter née Black, who is Harry's grandmother.

Narcisa: Now, if you let me introduce myself. I'm Narcisa Luna Potter and with that you should be able to guess that my godparents are Aunt Cissy and Uncle Lucius.

The Great Hall suddenly went into silence, until a scream broke it.

Ginny: Harry how could you name those Death Eaters as our daughter's godparents?

Harry: How are you even sure that you are the mother? Neither of them have said who the mother is.

At this, Ginny was shut up by Hermione and Ron before she could say anything about the Marriage Contract.

Meanwhile, with the Slytherins.

Draco: Potter named my parents as his daughter's godparents?! And even named her after my mother.

Pansy: Yeah, that's shocking. I thought he hated your father.

Draco shrugged his shoulders while thinks of that.

Narcissa: I have a beautiful goddaughter.

Lucius: You don't mind that she is Potter's daughter and aren't even concerned about him naming us her godparents?

Narcissa: Lucius, I'm as surprised as you, but you have to enjoy it.

Lucius looked unsure, but shrugged it off as he didn't want to upset his wife.

Narcisa: Well, if you have stopped freaking out about who my godparents are, I will continue. I'm currently 20 and as my big brother I went to Slytherin.

The Slytherin table claps, even though they are surprised at having two Potters in their house in the future.

Harry: Will you tell us who is your mother?

Narcisa: No, not me. But I can tell you a hint.

Harry looked hopeful at having a hint, because something in him really wanted for the mother to not be the youngest Weasley.

Meanwhile, Leo and SJ, looked surprised at their sister as they had not said anything about this, but then they think that it was probably because she was tired of the the Weaslette saying that she is their mother.

Narcisa: Well, my other parent is a Slytherin, but he has already graduated.

The Great Hall was in a shocked silent again, most of the students thought that Harry Potter would end with Ginny Weasley, but now it seems that he will end with a Slytherin and one already graduated too.

Fred: Harrinkins,

George: we never thought

Fred & George: that you were into older girls.

Harry: Well, I have never thought of it.

Meanwhile, Sirius and the Slytherin table was in shock. The first one, because of his godson having his taste in liking a Slytherin, and the second, because they would have never thought that the supposed Savior would date any of their house, specially as he seemed to hate the Slytherin House.

Ginny: But, that's impossible. Kids, you can already stop joking. You should never joke with something like that this.

Narcisa: I'm not joking.

Ginny was going to say something more but once more Hermione and Ron stopped her. They, then looked at Dumbledore, but he was also confused.

Narcisa: Now, if you let me. I was a Prefect and a Head Girl, and my favorite subjects were DADA and potions. And currently, I'm working as a mediwitch. And, before you ask, no, I'm not dating anyone.

With that the 3rd Potter walks down from the platform, goes to hug her godparents and ends sitting with her mother, Harry, and her brothers in the Gryffindor table.

Harry: When will I know with who I got married?

Leo: You will have to wait a little bit more.

Sirius: How many of you are there?

The three Potters look at each other and nod at once, deciding to tell them.

SJ: We are 10 siblings and we hope that it stays like that.

Hearing this, Harry started to blush like crazy.

Sirius: Woah, pup. Were you planning to have your own Quidditch team.

Harry: Shut up, Siri.

Leo: So, who will go now?

Narcisa: It's Nique's turn.

With that, they look at the platform, just to see a ginger girl, obviously a Weasley.