"I wanna be inside you again, mommy. Wait, I wanna taste you first."

Why does he have to say it so innocently? Fucking hell.

Who am I to deny him though?

I situated myself over his face where my dripping pussy connected to his lips and he didn't wait a second before his tongue darted out and licked my clit. I moaned as he gasped, "It tastes so good, mama."

"That's it baby, don't stop."

His entire mouth covered my pussy and I had not been expecting that, but it felt good. As he licked and sucked on my pussy, I grabbed his locs into my hand and pulled on it, hearing his groans and whimpers underneath me.

He licked all around my pussy, sucked on my clit, then inserted his tongue into my slit. A while after, he replaced his tongue with his fingers and moved his tongue to my clit.

"Oh fuck, B." I moan as I bit my lip. "It feels so good, such a greedy boy you are."

He nodded desperately as he ate me greedily and used his free hand to play with my nipples, making them hard. His free thumb twist and turn on my buds with the same rhythm he was fingering my pussy. The pleasure was intense, it had me moaning and shaking. I was on the verge of an orgasm when he removed his hands from my pussy and moved his finger away from my nipple.

"NO! don’t stop baby, I was almost there." I said quickly.

He chuckled and said, "I want my dick inside you, please."

I huff as I shakily removed myself from him.

My mouth hovered over his dick as I sucked him off, but he quickly pulled me off with a moan as he made me straddle him. "No more games mommy, I want you to fuck me now."

"Since you asked so nicely." I smirked, before I lined him up at my entrance and sank down on his dick hard, which made it enter me in one smooth and hard thrust.

"AZU! Fuck." He screamed as an instant pleasure took over him. His body shook over and over as I continued to slam down on his dick without mercy.

My pussy felt like it was tearing every time I slammed down on his dick, but I ignored it and focused on his glistening eyes and his parted mouth as he whimpered for me.

I rocked on his dick like a fucking rocking chair and he loved it. "You like that, baby?"

He moaned in response and I felt his dick twitch inside me.

I slipped him out of me and stood up as I pulled him off the bed and right in front of the tall mirror.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked nervously.

I smirked as I put one of my legs straight up his shoulder and pulled him into me more as he pushed his dick into my pussy once more on a deeper level. Another orgasm rocked me, but I was not done.

"I want you to watch yourself fuck me." I said and his eyes widened.

"What? But— but...." He stammered.

"Come on baby, make me proud and fuck me." I whispered and his breathing got heavy.

He looked so nervous.

"Mkay." He started thrusting into me and I watched as his head tilted as he paid attention to the mirror, watching us. "L-Like this?"

"Just like that B, go harder." I encouraged and his eyes lit up. He listened and started going harder as our moans mixed together loudly.

All that could be heard was the sound of our skin slapping together and our moans.

Damn, I didn't know he could go any deeper but I was wrong.

He pulled out and slammed back into me, leaving my mouth wide open at the feeling. He turned his head to my legs stretched up on his shoulders and started kissing it softly.

My heart can't handle anymore so I pulled my legs down and he slipped out of me.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He asked quickly, sounding like he's about to panic.

"No baby, you do everything right. I just wanna change positions." I stated, as I bent over in front of him and I tilted my head to the side and watched how his eyes widened but filled with lust as he gazed at me bent over in front of him.

"So pretty." He mumbled to himself as he came behind me and pushed inside me with a groan.

He pulled my arms back, pulling out before thrusting into my pussy from behind with full force. I moaned loudly and I felt him twitch inside me as he went faster.

I could feel myself creaming his dick, but I had to ask anyway. "Am I creaming your dick baby? Hm?"

He moans gripped my hips in his hand, "So much, mommy. Fuck! I'm about to nut." His thrust became faster and harder and I could tell he was about to cum, just as I squirted all over his dick.

He grunts, moans, groans and whimpers all in one behind me.

"Baby, I want you to cum in my mouth."

Without missing a beat, he eased out of my pussy and watched as I got on my knees in front of him. I stroked his dick, then put it inside my mouth tasting my cum all over it and I moaned.

"Fuck mama, hmm I wanna nut." He sobbed as I slowly swirled my tongue around the head, and he lost it. He thrust deep into my mouth and I gagged on his dick and the sensation was wonderful. He gave one more thrust and let out a hoarse cry as he ejaculated deep in my throat. "Oh shit, Jesus christ."

I licked everything from his dick as it went limp and his breathing heaved. I got up and dragged him to the bathroom as I started the shower.

"You're so crazy." He mumbles, "But, I lo— like you anyhow."

I giggled, "I like you, too.”

Well

Well... that's it for today, nasty ass bitches.🦋🤌🏼

Have a blessed day y'all.❣️🥹

Leyah.🩷