Chapter.. ¹⁶

Começar do início

His dick was standing hard, leaking with pre-cum trailing down the length of it.

"Is my baby boy turned on by this?" I gushed and he shivered when I pressed my lips over his nipples.

"N-No." He groans.

"Lie to me again and I'll plunge this knife into your balls." I threatened.

His eyes widened, "I-I mean, yes mommy."

"That's my good boy." I smirked when he moaned as I circled my tongue on his nipples.

A groan of sweet pleasure escaped his lips as the hilt of the knife worked along his shoulder blades, forcing his muscles into sweet limp submission.

I could feel the texture of his hands caressing my butt and squeezing it. My toes curled in bliss as his fingers trailed down until they ran over my wet folds, teasingly and dangerously.

I moaned and pulled his hand away, "I didn't tell you to touch me, did I?"

He whimpered, "No, I just wanted to feel you. You're so wet, mama."

Fucking hell.

He gasped softly as he felt my hot breath on his neck and when he felt my tongue lick softly at his skin. He swallowed shakily as his eyes closed in pleasure.

A low moan from him crested the wave of emotions within me.

I laid the knife against his chest and took it on its glinting skin down to his groin. I was moving its flat side over his balls, then up and down his dick. "Oh fuck." He moans, gripping the sheets.

I knew he liked it.

After a bit, I stretched myself up as far as I could go while kneeling and kissed him, pushing my tongue into his mouth as I held the blade against his dick. Our tongues writhed and fought as my hand was caressing the blade against his flesh.

His body was quivering now, aching for release. As the heated blade teased up and down his flesh, pressing and gliding across his skin, I bit his lips and he cried out in pain and pleasure.

I ached so much from the sight that I had to move his hands to my pussy and he slipped his fingers down to rub it.

Slowly the blade twisted and glided across his skin, wavy lines of fluid drawn along with it. He was panting now, straining to arch herself from the table, "Azu, please stop the teasing." He begged as he gulped.

His eyes closed, teeth gnawing on his lower lip in need and frustration. I watch as he chuckles and my eyes narrow at him. "What's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing," he replies, still smiling a bit then he says, "All of this knife play really turns you on huh? For Goodness sake, you're dripping on me." He smiles deviously.

He's enjoying this far too much, I think. But then, I'm enjoying it too, so whatever.

He's right, I was dripping hard.

"What do you really want with me, Azurra Aleksandra Santos? No really, why are you so obsessed with me?" He asked in a serious tone.

I shrug.

"To know you more," I said without hesitation. "All of you. I want to know what makes you feel good, your laughter," I continued, "Feeling your hands on me, the way you look at me, or just the way I make you cum—" He chokes out a laugh and ducked his head into my naked breast, but I lifted it back up until he was looking at me again. "I'm serious. You're mine."

His lips twitched with a smile, "Azurra?" I hummed at him, "Just fuck me, please."

I smirk, "Why should I?"