Chapter 1: Rebirth Of Master Zhi, God Of Skin Returns To His Throne

Kanto Region, Pallet Town, where dreams begin.

"Xiaozhi, don't you usually sleep in? Why did you get up so early today?"

The intellectual and gentle Delia handed a glass of milk to Xiaozhi who was devouring it.

Xiaozhi took the cup and drank it in one gulp, while Solaceon wiped the white milk stain on his lips with his arm.

"Mom, today is an important day to pick up the Earl Dervish Pokémon and go on a trip. We can't be late."

"Xiaozhi, your child has really grown up. If you travel alone like this, your mother can feel more at ease."

Delia looked pleased.

"Mom, I'm full. I'm going to Professor Oak first. Just wait until I come back with the Indigo Plateau Conference championship trophy."

Xiaozhi put on his classic postcard hat, packed his bags and left home, heading straight to Professor Oak's Laboratory.

On the way, I sorted out my still somewhat dazed thoughts.

His name is Lin Zhi, a time-traveler who became Xiaozhi, the male protagonist of the Pokémon anime.

Because of the confusion in the womb, it was not until this morning that I awakened to the wisdom of my previous life and got the standard system for time travellers.

Lin Zhi was particularly excited after learning that he had traveled to the world of Pokémon, became the protagonist, and even had a system cheat.

Since he is Xiaozhi, he will naturally not do so many suffocating cerebral thrombosis operations like the original stupid thing. He must make up for the regrets in his previous life.

Don't get involved with such things as a release master, a reverse attribute master, a level-clearing master, a straight man who remains unchanged for ten thousand years, and so on.

After sorting out the chaotic thoughts in his mind, Xiaozhi thought and looked at the system interface.

[Name: Xiaozhi.

Title: None.

Beauty: None.

Pokémon: None.

Special abilities: None yet.

Current mission: Arrive at Professor Oak's Laboratory on time and collect the Earl Dervish Pokémon Pikachu.

Reward for completing the mission: Pikachu Earl Dervish's favorability level increases, Pikachu's exclusive prop Light Ball, doubles attack and special attack after carrying. 】

.................................................

Professor Oak's Laboratory is located on the outskirts of Pallet Town and occupies a large area. It is more like a huge manor than a laboratory.

Although Xiaozhi was on time, he was the last of the four Trainers to arrive from Pallet Town today.

Two of them have already picked the Earl Dervish Pokémon and set off.

Not surprisingly, it was Charmander and garlic toad Bulbasaur.

As for Rival Gary, Xiaozhi's childhood playmate and rival, he has not left yet. His gorgeous girlfriends have been waiting for him by the sports car outside the Laboratory for a long time.

Seeing Xiaozhi's arrival, a hint of joy flashed across his brows with a bit of arrogance, and he had a bohemian, spiky head.

"Isn't this our late king Xiaozhi? You are not late today, but unfortunately, today's Earl Dervish Pokémon were all taken away by me and other people who arrived first."