EPISODE 2: To Finally Roam And Invite

Pizza: Hey uhh, Cupcake, is it? How are you feeling after...well...last night?

*Cupcake turned her head towards Pizza with fear in her eyes.*

Cupcake: I feel unsafe. I know that's completely obvious, but that's the only thing I'm feeling right now. Fire kidnapped all of us and is forcing us to fight for our lives in this FNAF game of all things! And what did we do to deserve such torture? Ignore his call. THAT'S ALL WE DID. We could have easily been just with our friends and family instead of here! We deserve to stay up there in the real world but no. Some butthurt ******* had to come and disturb our peaceful lives and trap us in this hell where only one of us gets to come back to the real world alive! There might not be a chance I will get to see my family or friends again. I have no idea what to do. We need to find a way to defeat this Fire guy. We don't know what else he will do.

*Cupcake curls up into a ball and starts crying.*

Pizza: Don't worry Cupcake. We will find a way to defeat Fire. He will pay for what he is doing to us.

Fire (On The Intercom): I'm sorry, am I hearing all of that correctly? "We will find a way to defeat Fire."? WELL NEWS FLASH CUPCAKE AND PIZZA. I PUT YOU GUYS IN THIS HELL OF A PRISON BECAUSE YOU GUYS IGNORED WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SIMPLE FUN TIME BETWEEN US, BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS DESERVE NOW. AND YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME ANYWAYS, EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO.

Cupcake: YOU ARE SO FULL OF YOURSELF FIRE. WE DID NOTHING WRONG TO YOU, AND YET HERE WE ARE. WE JUST IGNORED YOUR CALL. THAT'S IT. JUST SIMPLY FIND OTHER OBJECTS TO COMPETE ON YOUR STUPID LITTLE SHOW OR GO **** YOURSELF.

Fire: Ahh...I see we are playing this game, are we? Why don't I just spell it out for you since you guys clearly can't catch the clue: I. AM. A. DEMON. You guys are LUCKY that I haven't gone into the office and killed you guys on my own accords directly by now, but keep that up Cupcake, or ANY of you, and you all will be nice additions to my body of corpses.

Now, let's begin the challenge, shall we?

Pizza: Here we go again.

Fire (On The Intercom): Welcome everyone, to your second night. As you guys know, that pathetic idiot, Guitar, got killed by Chica at the end of the first night. But now, the remaining 5 of you guys will have a different task for tonight's challenge. Instead of just staying in the office to survive the night, you guys will be forced to find 5 slices of pepperoni pizza hidden inside the pizzeria, and bring it back to the office. It's that simple. If you guys fail before that clock hits 6AM, All of you guys that do have pizza will remain safe, whole the people who do NOT have a pizza slice will die. Have fun you guys!

Pizza: Oh ****, we have to collect pizza, in a pizzeria. Might as well get cracking.

Eyepatch: Where should we start?

CTF: We should all probably split up. Pizza, you go with Cupcake and Microphone. I'll go with Eyepatch.

Pizza: Sounds good. If we get caught up into some hijinks with the animatronics, we'll run RIGHT back into the office.

CTF: Sounds good. We'll see you guys in the main dining area.

*The remaining 5 objects went their separate ways in the pizzeria. Cupcake was still frightened.*

Pizza: Cupcake, don't worry. Everything will be fine.

Cupcake: Are you sure, Pizza? Because only one of us is making out alive by the end of this all, and I have my whole life ahead of me. I just want to be safe.

*Cupcake huddles toward Pizza. Pizza keeps Cupcake close to his side.*

Microphone: Hey guys, I think we should probably look in the kitchen. That's where pizza is obviously made, right?