Handcuffs

This evening started somewhat unpleasantly, but in the end, it turned out to be the most beautiful evening I've ever experienced. I'm a nurse, and I had quite a tough shift all day. I came home practically dead tired. As soon as I entered, I was greeted by the lovely smell of roasted meat. "Hi, honey," I called from the hallway towards the kitchen to my partner. After a moment, he emerged from the kitchen. He was wearing a cooking apron, dirty with flour. "Hey there," he leaned towards me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. That's what I love about him, that he's always gentle and kind to me. "I cooked, hope you're hungry," he smiled mischievously at me and led me into the kitchen. I could only manage to nod.

In the kitchen, he pulled out a chair for me and seated me at the table. When I offered to help him with serving, he declined, saying that he's taking care of it today. In a while, he placed a plate of roasted beef, rice, and caramelized onions in front of me and then left again. He returned with a bottle of white wine and two wine glasses. When everything was ready, he finally sat down too. "Bon appétit, sweetheart," he wished me. "You take such good care of me," I praised him after the meal. "Well, when you work so hard and I had the day off today, I'm happy to take care of you," he said, stroking my hand with his thumb.

We chatted innocently for a while about our days. Then I suggested watching something since I had a challenging day. The hardest question arose - what to watch. In the end, we decided on "In Her Head." We watched the movie for a while, but soon my partner started caressing my thigh. I looked at him questioningly, but I let him continue. He knows I like it, so he did it. After a while, his hand moved slightly higher, closer to my pussy, but just when I thought he would move his hand there too, he withdrew it and returned back to my thigh. He teased me like this for a long time, and just when I expected him to move on to another part of my body, he withdrew his hand. "So, do you want to fuck me or are you just teasing me?" I said somewhat frustrated. "We're watching a fairytale, princess," he smiled and continued to caress my thigh.

Even though I tried not to show anything, I was insanely excited. I turned to him and kissed him. He pulled me close again and started kissing me. After a while, I pulled away for a breath. "Hey, don't we want to forget about the movie and go take a shower? The sooner we shower, the more time we'll have for cuddling later," he suggested after a while. I agreed. He turned off the movie, and we went to the shower together. As soon as he closed the door behind us, he took off my shirt and leaned me against the cold wall, and I yelped. "Are you okay?" he was afraid he did something wrong. "Yes... just the wall is cold," I smiled. He kissed me on the neck again. His mouth accidentally slipped a moan out of me. I shouldn't have done that. "But someone likes it here, don't they?" he teased me. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and also pulled it off him. Now, please don't judge me, but everyone has their kink... mine is men's nipples. I started playing with them while he watched curiously. After a while, I stopped and stepped away from the wall. "Shouldn't we be going to the shower?" I provocatively asked him this time. I took off my bra and slowly pulled down my panties and lace thong, bending over so he got a view of my bare ass.

I stepped into the shower and turned on the warm water. When he saw that I meant it seriously, he also undressed and joined me in the shower corner. Again, I ran my hand over his chest, stopping at his nipple. The bathroom was filled with the sound of soft sighs. They weren't mine. If there's something that definitely gets me in the mood, it's men's sighs. He ran his hand over my face, neck, collarbone, and also my nipple, mimicking my movements.

From the shelf behind him, I grabbed the shower gel and started spreading it over his body. First on his chest and neck, then I progressed lower towards his penis, which was already nice and hard. "Not here, please. It would lead to another activity than a shower, and I want to keep it just for you," he stopped me. Although reluctantly, I withdrew my hand and handed him the shower gel. He took it in his hands and spread it over my neck, back, over my breasts and belly, down to my pussy, and continued on my thighs. He took the showerhead and rinsed off all the soap from my and his body. I was a bit sad about it. It looked like something was going to happen, and then nothing. He turned off the water flow, and again, he leaned me against the wall and started kissing me on the neck. This time, it was my sigh that was heard.

I felt his fingers slowly moving from my nipple downwards. He caressed my pussy and explored how I reacted and if he could continue. I nodded slightly. He grabbed my leg under the knee with one hand and lifted it up, making it easier for him to get inside. He first ran his fingers over my clit a few times, then went deep into me. First with one finger, then with another. Finally, he added his thumb to my clit, and for long minutes, he did me like this. It didn't take long, and the bathroom was filled with sighs, maybe too loud, and my knees started to weaken. "So, being a good girl," he kissed me on the cheek and pulled his fingers out of me. He helped me wash off all the moisture and then dried me with a towel. I put on shorts and a crop top, which I had as pajamas. He put on loose sleeping pants in the meantime. However, there was still a considerable bulge visible. "Really, don't you want help?" I made sure and nodded my head towards his crotch.

"Don't rush," he said and led me towards the bedroom. As soon as we both entered, he closed the door behind us sharply. I managed to sit on the edge of the bed. He came to me and gently pushed me onto the bed. "Do you want to try something new?" he asked me while rolling up my crop top and playing with my nipple again. I could only manage to nod. "So, being a good girl," he kissed me and pulled my shirt back down. Followed by my shorts, so I was naked in front of him again. He reached into his nightstand and pulled out a pair of black leather handcuffs. He bound my hands over my head, holding them there with one hand, and with the other, he forcefully slid into my pussy. I already started feeling the approaching orgasm when he abruptly pulled out his fingers. "You don't think I'll give it to you that easily... ask," he said. I just looked at him incredulously; he's never like this. "P-please," I replied after a while. "Such a good girl," he praised me again, and his fingers returned to their place.

Again, I started to feel that I would climax soon, when I heard, "not until I allow you." That definitely decided me, and I replied that I wasn't yet. "You can now," he finally allowed me after a while, and I finally reached that blissful feeling. I was breathing heavily when I noticed that he reached for the nightstand again. This time, he pulled out a box of condoms and put one on his hard penis. "Can I?" he reassured me, now much more gently compared to how rough he had been with me. I nodded. He inserted his penis into me and started thrusting. Just a few thrusts, and I could feel him starting to speed up, and his penis pulsating inside me. After a while, the sound of his sighs filled the entire bedroom. "Fuck, you're the one doing this to me," he said as he took off the condom filled with semen.

He lay next to me and pulled me close to him. We cuddled in silence for a while, and then he asked me, "so, did you like it?" I nodded, and breathlessly I said, "you have no idea how much."