Her eyes widened, "W-What are you talking about?"

I scoff, "Let's cut the bullshit, bruh."

"I don't know how the baby is white, I swear it's yours. M-Maybe they swapped our baby." She cried out.

This motherfucker.

"Not you tryna take me for a foo', I've fucking seen that baby when he came out of you. He didn't get fucking swapped woman." I shouted, but then went and closed the door for privacy.

She starts sobbing and breaks down completely, before she then admits that she slept with a white guy and didn't know she would've gotten pregnant.

"This baby isn't yours." She admits with tears.

No shit Sherlock, I been knew that.

"Oh, really? I didn't know at all." I said in a low, shady voice, pretending to be gentle. The anger in my voice was cold and cruel enough to have her shaking.

Gina's eyes glistened at my words. "Blaze please, I'm sorry- I can't do this without you."

"You had the nerve to fuck on me without a condom and got your ass pregnant?" I gritted out.

I'm such a hypocrite.

"It was a mistake." She sobbed out.

I stepped to her as I chuckled, I sat on the hospital bed as I held her legs before forcefully opening them apart. "You opened these by mistake huh? That's what you're trying to say? You fucking spread them for another man by mistake?"

She was shaking at this point as she tried closing her legs, "Please stop."

I leaned closer to her, "Tell me, which white bastard did you let spread your legs by mistake and fuck you so much that you ended up becoming pregnant?"

She shook her head with tears, "I-I can't tell you."

"Which bastard does that child belong to, Gina?" My voice became even deeper, that's the voice that comes out when I can no longer hold back my anger.

I'm not even upset that she cheats, that's old news to me. What I'm upset about is the fact that this bitch swears up and down, through the whole pregnancy, that it could only be mine, she's fucking heartless.

"Tell me!" I gripped her legs and she cried out.

"Kaizan!" She screams.

Huh, what?

"Who?" I whispered.

"The guy that was here when I was about to give birth."

Kaizan? Azurra's brother? What?

How can that be? He knows she's my fiancée and he goes and sleeps with her nonetheless?

Is Azurra behind all this?

My head fucking hurts.

All this doesn't make sense.

I mean, he is white but maybe she's lying?

I walked out the door and called Azurra's number telling her to come to the hospital with her brother.

"What happened?" Austin ran to my side asking.

I'm not gonna lie, he has been helpful to me these past few weeks and I'm happy he's my friend.

"That bitch lied." Was all I said as I paced the floor, waiting for them.

It took about half an hour before they came inside and I immediately charged over to Kaizan, sending a punch to his face.

He staggered back and their jaw dropped in shock.