1. Soulmates(KhaotungFirst)

Do you know how wonderful it is to have found a soulmate? Someone who is like me but also different? Someone who almost reads my mind? Someone who makes me feel like home?

That’s what you are for me, khun Khaotung.
I never expected you to be the one for me. First time we talked it didn’t go well, you were silent all the time and I was the one who was talking. After a while I felt awkward and stopped talking at all.

It was our first day at the same university. I will never forget it. You looked sad and lost in thoughts so I came to you. We both had these nametags so I knew that your name was Khaotung and even tho you could easily read mine, I said:

“Hi Khaontung, my name is First, First Kanaphan. Is this also your first day here?”
You looked at me as if I was the dumbest person on the whole Earth or even in the whole universe.

“Same as for you I guess” – You said and I immediately fell in love with your voice. You may call me hopeless romantic but that’s what I am. When I heard your voice and got a chance to look into your eyes, everything fell into place, even tho at that special moment I didn’t understand it. You were mean to me and I didn’t know why. You shooed me away when your friends, Mark Pakin and Kaownah Kittipat came to you as if you were ashamed of talking to me.

Why? Ai Tung, why?

Why did you hate me from the beginning?

You, my soulmate?

Yes, Khao, I miss you so damn much. Previous years we somehow became friends, but can you really blame me for wanting us to be more?

Today you’ll be back from your trip to Europe. You were in Milan for Milan Fashion Week. I envy you but also I’m proud of you. You did a great job, so you and the most popular ship, ZeeNuNew, were chosen to go there. I didn’t stand a chance. We’re both actors, we work for the same company but yet we’re not equal. We’ve never been. At work we’re all rivals, even you and me. Only Zee with NuNew somehow escaped it.
Today I’m going to the airport to welcome you back home. I have something very romantic prepared for you. First comes big cardboard with our names together and a lot of hearts. I drew it myself and I’m really happy with the results! You’re going to fall in love with this, I promise! Then I have a table reserved in our favorite restaurant. Red wine, our fav dishes, calm, romantic music… Perfect to tell you how I feel.

I’m so excited that it’s hard to hide. My little brother, Fourth, who also works for the same agency as us, laughs at me.

“Where are you going, P’First?” – He asks, watching me getting ready.

It’s my big day, I have to look handsome and sexy, so you’ll feel butterflies in your stomach. 

“Guess” – I answered him. I can’t hide my nervousness. He sees my shaking hands. He walks closer to me to fix my hair. He puts some spray on it to make it last longer.
“You’re going to meet P’Khao, you will tell him that you love him” – He says with a little mischievous smile on his face. My little brother, nong Fourth Nattawat Puitrakul, in the industry known as just Fourth or P’Si. He was always the most talented of us all. He sings very well. Although he has one big flaw: he easily gives up, he never fights for what he wants, because he thinks that he doesn’t deserve it. He has his own couple, Gemini, who is the same age as him, but he never told anyone if he doesn’t have any feelings for his partner. Khaotung made a bet between us telling me that Gem will be the one who will break my brother’s heart.