3. My handsome doctor(JimmySea)

For Depp_head_143 ☺️ i hope it's not very bad as I'm just starting with writing short stories in English.

Dr

Dr. Jimmy was already tired from a long day at work, and now it suddenly turned out that it wasn't over.

“We have an emergency, doctor.  Car accident, two people dead.  One needs our immediate help.  He's injured, they just brought him in.”

Dr. Jimmy had to take this case willingly or not.  What irritated him most, however, was the fact that on that particular day he had under his care a young and inexperienced trainee, the future Dr. Tinn.

Tinn had been running after him all day, causing chaos everywhere.  He was the reason why Dr. Jimmy was most tired and he wanted to send the student home.  As soon as he heard about the accident, young Tinn immediately volunteered to help.  His enthusiasm and boundless energy drove Dr. Jimmy crazy.  Jimmy sighed heavily, stood up from behind his desk, straightened his lab coat, and left his office.  It looked like they were in for a long, hard night.

Tinn ran ahead.  Nurses were already waiting, tending to a new patient.  They were the ones who connected the drip and changed the makeshift bandages placed in the ambulance.

“What do we have here?”  — Dr. Jimmy asked matter-of-factly, in his typical professional tone.  He was never flustered, only Tinn could make him angry enough to make him lose control.  This time, however, Tinn just watched, and next to him stood P'Mork, Jimmy's friend from college days.  P'Mork was known for being sometimes visited at work by his boyfriend, a dentist nicknamed Pi.

“Sea Tawinan, 27 years old, extensive external injuries and suspected internal injuries, possible bleeding into the abdominal cavity after the accident. Traces of alcohol were detected in the blood.”

“This Sea Tawinan?  This famous lawyer?!” —  Tinn's eyes widened at the sound of the familiar name.

“The same, but not now, nong Tinn.  We have to take care of him.  There will be time to talk later,” — P'Mork pushed Tinn slightly to the side to make more room.  Tinn didn't bother him as much as Jimmy, but he still preferred him to keep his distance.

“But Dr. Mork, the doctor doesn't understand, he's allergic to alcohol, he couldn't drink it himself.  He is a very famous and wise lawyer, he often helped the poor."

“Are you suggesting something?”  — P'Mork looked at Tinn, slightly concerned.

"I'm sure about that.  By helping the weaker, he exposed himself to many rich people, and someone certainly found out about his allergy to alcohol and wanted to get rid of him.  In this case, the car accident is only an effect, not a cause.”

“It's good that you told us.  If we didn't know this, we could harm him.  Get him to the operating room immediately,” — Dr. Jimmy ordered, feeling genuine pride in his charge for the first time.