Shipment In Risk.29

Start from the beginning

Jimin:how you came here?everything good? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:where is Yoongi? *serious tone*

Jimin:uhhh.......he might be in his office *confused tone*

I walked straight towrads his office area and there he was checking some files I make him turn towrads me and punched him straight on his face he backed off with the sudden attack I was about to attack him again but Jimin grabbed my waistfrom behind stopping me

Jimin:Liana what happened calm down *concern tone*

Liana:what happened?ask him what happened *looks at yoongi*

Yoongi:are you crazy bitch how dare you to punch me *gritting teeth*

Seeing his attitude I pushed back Jimin and walked towards him I heard a painfull groan fuck sorry Jimin I hurted you but this basterd is more important right now

Liana:crazy?obviously I am crazy I am the best killer for a reason Yoongi *glared*

Yoongi:why you punched me bitch *leans towards her face*

Liana:isn't it clear Yoongi I know you visited our warehouse and checked the shipment schedule *gritting teeth*

Hearing this he backed off and poked his inner cheek with his tongue I know he didn't expected that I will find about it he massaged his forehead and said

Yoongi:look Liana you're misunderstanding me i was just gone there so I can able to protect the shipment *calm tone*

Liana:the change on your tone and facial expressions is the proof you was gone there for some other reason *grabbed his collar*

Yoongi;wait.....will you kill me?go ahead but then what will you tell Luna? *smirk*

Liana:right now even if I will kill you she will never able to find out and I have ways to handle her so worry about yourself *serious tone*

Yoongi:*chuckles* I am not that easy to get killed bitch *smirk*

I rolled my eyes and taking the chance I again punched her on his stomach he fell on floor I kept my foot on his stomach and leaned towrads his figure

Liana:I am Shin Liana a very clever girl one day I will surely get to know who is the betrayer and if I will get to know that it's you then you know what can I do *smirk*

Yoongi:I am not scared Liana I would like to see what will your do with me *smirk*

Liana:hmm......good just wait for that say and trust me soon that day will come *kicked his legs*

I walked out of his office area and saw Jimin rubbing ice pack on his wound I rolled my eyes on myself and walked towards him and snatched the ice pack I was rubbing it on his wound he hold my hand and looked at me with concern

Jimin:why you beated hyung?what's going on? *concern tone*

Liana:I will not lie to you I have doubt that the betrayer is Yoongi but yes it's related to Luna and that's why I need proof if it qas not related to her I should've killed him right away *angrily*

Jimin:hmm......its ok Liana don't take decisions in anger calm down *smile*

Liana:I am sorry I didn't wanted to hurt you *looks at him*

Jimin:its ok but today you proved me that you're very strong ahhh......my mind is telling me to call you mommy *teasing tone*

Liana:fuck off Jimin you should give this title to Luna i or maybe Jennie *smirk*

Jimin:ahh....sure now get out *rolls eyes*

Liana:aww....seducer can't take that much teasing  *teasing tone*

Jimin:whatever Liana *smile*

I smiled at him and walked out of his warehouse i sat on my car and moved towards the Viba Club my mind is still stuck on Yoongi I really don't know what to do cuz he is related to Luna and I don't want to hurt her with my any action

--*Meanwhile*--

Jin Pov

We all reached port but there were no ships we checked all the boats but there was nothing fuck......fuck.....fuck I lost her I lost the drug queen ahhhh.......I really want to arrest her and ruin her shipment

Why it seems like the fight infront of police station was fake and just created to get our attention if that's true then have to say she is very smart ahhhh......I kicked the boat and moved towrads the small restaurant where me and Yoongi meet always isawhim sitting at the regular table I walked towards him and sat infront of him

Jin:I lost the shipment everything was cleared *gritted teeth*

Yoongi:knew that *sighs*

Jin:have to say the drug queen is very smart *angrily*

Yoongi:no doubt she is smart but her assistant is the main player *side eyeing him*

Jin:who is her assistant tell me *curiously*

Yoongi:give me some day I will give you informations about Criminal King, Dealer of illegal Arms and her assistant and Dealer of rare artifacts and paintings and her assistant *smirk*

Jin:what about Drug Queen I also want her information *serious tone*

Yoongi:i-i do-don't know much about her *laughs nervously*

Jin:whatever by the way what happened in your face? *looks at his wound*

Yoongi:well.....I just got into a fight but ok i am good now *smile*

Jin:Yoongi you really helped me very much I wanted to invite you in my house next week for dinner I will arrange a dance performance of dancers for you *smile*

Yoongi:hmm....sure I will surely come there it will be fun also I will also give you the informations that day *smirk*

Jin:good.....now I guess I should take my leave *smile*

Yoongi:yeah.....ok *calm tone*

I get up from the chair and walked towards my car I want to go back to Mansion as soon as possible I want to meet Luna ahhh......soon I reached to Kim Mansion and walked inside towards my room I saw Luna there arranging my wardrobe I backhugged her and kissed her neck

Jin:why are you working princess *smile*

Luna:nothing just a little work what happened seems like you're tensed *turns towards him*

Jin:yeah......I am tensed cuz I was about to ruin the shipment of drug queen but everything messed up I get to know it's all done buy her assistant *rolls eyes*

Luna:ahh.....its ok you'll surely catch her one day *fake smile*

Jin:the one who is giving me every tip is also very smart that's why next week I invited him  for dinner I will also arrange dance performance for him *smile*

Luna;can I also join? *excitedly*

Jin:will you dance? *widen eyes*

Luna:why not? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:no.....you're my princess you can sit there with us but I can't let you dance infront of other man *smile*

Luna:ok.....so I will sit there with you but don't you dare to tell your guest my identity I will also hide my face *smile*

Jin:don't worry I will manage everything just be with me *smile*

I pecked her lips and walked inside the washroom to get fresh up I am so happy with her I really want to be with her thank you God

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Luna and Jin tell me I am curious bye.....