Chapter 3: To Dusk Till Dawn, War Keeps Itself On

Blinded by such auctions of red loves and red flags has led to such defamation of one of the destructive days of my high school a few years of rewinding. I cannot give my judgement to my actions if my failure has succumbed to this scenario, or was it a canonical event our father wants, just to print a symbolism of message for all of us. Is it for the world? Or was it for me? Was it for the future? Or the continuation of the past? At least, for the best I guess, and if it's the god's will, through mud and blood, ill face the hell for my kids to see the light. But will it be worth it? I'm a human myself, I have a right to have my greatest desires.

The time was the 15:00, 2 P.M., a fun day I can recall, I remember some good events, for the least. It was the peak of the sun's heat, every man's slowly falling like a feather to the great heat index, one of the worst that hit the Pearl of the Orient Seas. Famine increased by a fraction of a percent, and it was not looking good for the economy of our country. But hey, we're Filipino's, we smile through hard times, some won't, but most will.

"Next Question!" The performer yell, grabbing a new paper from a ballot box on his left. "For the question! What are the General formula, for...."

The clock ticked, as my dear students, Andy and Hailey, compete against their rival class for who's for the better. "The General Formula..! For the..... Permutation  and Combination!"

The youth were left bamboozled, and the host started the countdown. "10....! 9........!"

"Come on Andy!" Calli cheered. "Go Hailey! You two know this! Mam Bella Picked you two as the greatest!"

The countdown continued, the desperation of my two contestant grew larger, the other side with the same fate, their anxiety and tapping grew larger, more wider. Their separate party, the younger, but much more spoilt Caravan Fischer Family. No one ever voted their party list in terms of Nepotism, no one would like to have a public school with only one family in control of the governance of the whole school. Not just by reports of their terrible way of facing problems, Arnold Fischer, the novel elder of their family, has known to be arrested after his birthday of 18 years, due to a mountain file of complaint in his past. This concludes sexual harassment, heavy pounding bullying, and heavy accusations of gun smuggling before he left the school. According to his statement, "Not even a fraction of these weapons have you discovered, Mr. Ambrosio." He was right. Starting from that day on, restoration of the lost reputation is like painting of a never ending canvas for the Fischer's.

But they've returned, even more political, for the turn of the worse, Arnold Fischer was later released, running for congress for the upcoming election of the 15th, the next day of Valentines day.

The Secretary raised her hands, her eyes filled with stars and confidence, this might be...

"Permutation General Formula is..!" She yelled. "N factorial divided by N minus R factorial...?! And... and... N factorial, multiplied by R factorial...?!"

"Woah! Almost!" The host replied in disappointment. "No multiplication!"

"Crap!"

The president raised his hand, this time even more compelled by the answer about to give. "P is equal to N factorial! Divided by N minus R factorial for Permutation! And N Combination R! Is equal to N factorial! divided by N minus R Factorial! Multiplied by R Factorial!"

"Correct! Another point for the Ambrosio Party! And Oh boy! These two competitors are catching up on each other! Better be right back by a few!" 

I was too stupid enough toe atleast get a rundown because I hate too crowded areas. I just can't breath with how much sweat and odor sprayed all over the air. I just crave myself with alone time and a few hours of sleep. Dragging my family along with me, we headed to the hill where a tree is planted. This tree is sacred, protected, warding off anyone who's intention's are to harm the Tree of Origins.