Aadhira nodded slightly exhaling a sharp breath," You know me better, Darsh".  Aadhira closed her eyes as a cramp made itself felt when she shifted a little in her bed. She was already stressed about things and her unbearable cramps weren't helping her case.

"Tu maan ya na maan Sherni, you are already forgiving them," Darsh said with a gentle smile appearing on his lips. He always wanted Aadhira to give her family a chance and today when she called him to tell him about the mall incidents, he sighed in relief at the possibility of Aadhira's forgiveness.

Though he knows what they did to his Sherni, yet he could not bring himself in terms of Aadhira's decision of not forgiving them ever. He has felt the pain of losing his family and he never wanted his soon-to-be wife to feel the same. He knows how awful life can be when one loses a family. The pain can only be felt and never can be expressed.

A tear welled up in Aadhira's eyes as the memories of the mall came into her mind. Thanks to her periods, she was being damn emotional. "Toh Tu kya chahta h ki bhul jaaun sab kuch aur krrr doon unhe maaf?" She said trying to control her emotions and refrain from snarling at her boyfriend.

"Ye kab kaha maine?" Darsh questioned back making Aadhira frown. If this wasn't what he was trying to say then what's it? If she will not forgive them,  then how will she give them a chance?
"You can always give them a chance without forgiving them Sherni, just accept their love and care"

Aadhira, who now got his point, raised her black brows in relief. Her soon-to-be future husband always had the best solutions to every problem. And when it came to such an emotional topic he was better at handling them than her.
She was his practical half while he was her emotional half.

"I understand you are wounded Sherni but Dusron ko bhi wo zakhm dene se tera Dard kam nhi ho jyega, Balki wo aur badh jyega jaise aaj hua" Darsh's tone got softer with each word as he tried to explain to his girlfriend the consequences of her actions.

"Kyunki jinhe Tu dard de rhi h, unka dard Tu kabhi bardasht nhi krrr payegi" Darsh said as a lone tear rolled down Aadhira's eyes, trailing from her eyelashes to her cheek. Her boyfriend's words were a harsh reality that she never wanted to face.

As Aadhira felt wetness on her cheeks, her palm immediately reached to her cheeks, wiping it off. " Kisiko nhi toh atleast tere bhaiyon ko. They deserve a chance Sherni, Wo bhi teri tarah bacche hi the. We cannot blame the whole thing on them."

"Unke words?" Aadhira questioned as her voice shivered a little, "wo kaise bhul jaaun mai?". The black night replayed in Aadhira's mind, as she thought about the things her brothers said to her 8-year-old self when she begged them not to let her go.  They might have forgotten it but for Aadhira the memory remained as fresh as the morning dew.

"They are making amends for that Sherni, they are genuinely caring for you. Aur ye saari baatein mujhse zyada acche se Tu jaanti h. Tere wapas aane ke baad se, they have tried everything taaki tu unhe maaf krde-" Darsh was interrupted in mid-sentence as Aadhira spoke with an eye roll

"Yeah right, except for apologizing they have tried everything". The words were sharp but it was real that instead of apologizing, Rathores had done everything to persuade Aadhira to forgive them.

"Unhone ek baar bhi ye jaana zaruri nhi smjha ki asliyat me mujhe unse dur kyu bheja gya? Sirf Jo Mr. Rathore ne kaha usse hi maan liya" Aadhira said with a longing look, staring at the wall in front of her "Kitna royi thi mai usss din phir bhi unhe apne baap pe vishwas krna zyada tha"