2.Getting ready

Peter's house :

" So the place where are going is called the Lonely grove situated in the Shadowfern village and it is surrounded by thick forest and a beautiful lake .So we are going to this cottage on Saturday and Peter is gonna drive us there " said Miles reading the pamphlet again and drinking a bottle of coke

" Yeah, and it will take us like 3 and a half an hour to reach there , so we will start by 4:45 in the evening. And for once I want everyone to be in time .You heard that SANDRA !!. said Peter in a grave tone.

Sandra was busy aimlessly scrolling in her phone and Sandra is very famous for "being on time ".

"My ears work perfectly fine and no need to scream like that " huffed Sandra making Peter roll his eyes and sighed.

"Zoey I want you and Sandra to be at my house tomorrow by 4:30 and you are responsible for bringing few basic things for cooking " continued Peter

" I will bring snacks and some items to build a fire " volunteered Miles

" I will bring something to drink and will be your DJ for the road trip " chimed in Sandra

" My presence is more than anything you all could ask for " beamed Archer with a smirk ok his face

" Whatever" said the four of them at the same time creepily.

***** ***** *****

Next day ( 4:50 in the evening )

Peter checked his watch for the 10th time in the past 15 minutes.

"I really don't know why I do this every time " Peter mumbled to himself as it was way past 4:30 and none of the others have arrived yet.

Soon Miles and Archer walked towards Peter followed by the girls who were struggling with the bags , God knows what's in them , thought Peter.

" This dumbass thought that it would be great to pack a coffee maker, an entire fishing gear and a snow sledge for the trip.And he didn't want me to disturb his beauty nap and cursed me the entire way here" said Miles angrily pointing his finger accusingly at Archer.

( This place where there is not so cold in winter and doesn't snow that hard )

"Whoa Whoa let's calm down and Archer Where the hell is one of your shoe ? " asked Sandra ,who had caught up with the boys and was shoving all the bags into the car before Peter could question her about the bulk size of the bags.

"The great mud puddle down the road demanded a sacrifice " Archer said smiling like a small kid being praised.

Everyone burst out laughing and found that it was getting pretty late , so everyone secured all the bags and climbed in the car. Peter lent Archer one of his shoes. Peter was in the driver seat with Miles in the passenger seat and Archer and the girl in the back.

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---

Hey guys ,

How was the chapter ?

Who is your favourite ?

Comment, vote and thanks for reading

See you in the next chapter
See ya...💟