Chapter-9

Manik closes the car door and turns to Mehra’s who gulp and take steps back,Manik folds his sleeves and looks everywhere.

Mehra-Manik!!Look we have nothing to you,give her to us,if you want you can join to and wait wait ohh so she is your S*** I don’t have any idea about this,if I know this all then How I will do this.

But they become shocked when Manik grabs the piece of wood which is on the ground,Ayan smirks and fold hands on chest.

Manik-Can you repeat this all shit?What did you say?S*** Who??You?

They gulp and step back but they fall on the ground,Manik goes near them and hits on their legs which makes them scream out in pain.

Manik-I didn’t hear clearly,who is s***?

He hit them again,Nandini gulped and held Arman’s hand who was already sitting in shock why he suddenly started to help them or maybe this is his new trap who knows?

Mehra-Ahhh!!I am the one who is s***Ahh let us go!!

Manik-Who??Speak up louder!!

They groaned in pain when Manik hit a stick on their stomach,they curled up like a ball.

Mehra-Ahhhh!!It’s me!!It’s us!!!!

Manik smirks and hits them last time as hard as he can and throws the stick away.

Manik-If I saw you near my family again then no one can be worse than me,Do you understand?

They shook their heads in fear and gulped hard.Manik turned back and came near his car and sat in the driving seat.Ayan sat too with a smile and finally he was going to get his complete family.The whole ride was silent but Manik never leave a chance to glance at Nandini from mirror who looked away which made him chuckled.

Manik(mind)-She still has feelings for me,and why not after all I am still handsome!!

He giggled but gulped and coughed when he noticed the trio staring at him with WTF look.

Arman-What’s so funny?

Manik-Nothing,just silently,and don’t try to hit me again. That's very bad manners to hit your own father.

He shook head and made faces,Arman looked at him with shocked eyes,he turned to Nandini who was now burning in anger and pulled Manik’s hairs hard as she could,Manik who placed the feat on breaks and screamed loudly.

Manik-Ahhh!!Have you lost your brain? Leave ahh!!

Ayan-Oh God please leave my Dad,I don’t want him to be bald at this age.

Nandini-If you know he is your son then why did you do all this?Why do you try to hurt him?Why did you do this all just why?

She burst on him with teary eyes,Manik somehow freed his hair from her grip and turned to her with guilt.

Manik-I doesn’t have any idea that he is my son,before you pull my hairs again here read this you get your all answers,because I don’t have courage to explain you,and you my little champ I am know what I did is wrong and not forgivable but try to forgive me and understand my situation,I am not going to force you take your time and you Mrs Malhotra you are also at fault at least you can tell me this and try to trust me but no you just threw hate and attitude all the time.

He made faces and again start the car,Nandini glare at him angrily and hit the book hard on his head,Ayan gulp finally someone come to control them,he know now they are dead,he look at Manik with puppy eyes who already crying in pain🥲.

Nandini start to read the book,Arman also started to read with her even though she try to push him but whom she kidding,After reading some pages her eyes started to tear up when she remembered their good days,she wipes her tears and started to focus on the book,after reading the whole book their eyes pop out,they become shocked and angry too,how can they do this with them,Manik stop the car and Ayan jump out from the car,Manik open the door for Nandini and place hand in front of her with same smile who use Mannu for Nandini,she slowly place her shivering hand on his hand,tears were rolling from her cheeks,Ayan made faces and open the car door for Arman and place hand like a prince.

Ayan-Come my princess!!

Arman place feet on his hand and he immediately step back and started to wipes hand with car,Arman come out from car and blink his tears.Manik take them to inside of house.

Nandini-You don’t remember anything?That’s why you are behaving like that?

She asked innocently,Manik smiled and squeezed her hand.

Manik-But now I remembered everything,and now no one can come between us,so can we forget about the past and enjoy our present and future?

He looked into her eyes and saw a broken nandini,his smile turned into a sad face. He looked up at Arman and held his hands, who flinched but then became calm when he noticed Manik was holding his hands softly.

Manik-Champ what happened in the past I can’t change but we can create our present right?Can you forgive your Dad and give me one chance to shower my love on you?

Ayan smiles and hugs Arman from behind who glares at him and then gulps his saliva and blink his tears,before he could say Manik hug which makes them shocked.

Manik-Thank you so much!!My bacha!!My baby!My love!

Arman-But I didn’t say anything.

Manik-But You blink your eyes na I know you want to give me a chance!

He explain happily,others give him WTF look,Nandini smile and cry too at the same,she was happy and scared too he is not old Manik he changed a lot and Ayan who was following his footsteps now the problem is how will she handle them?And How will Manik treat her?But one thing she know she was going to suffer a lot with Malhotras and their possessive ass.🤧🤧

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋