Chapter-6

[This chapter include some bad actions so don’t complain later😴]

Manik was restless,he doesn’t know what is happening with him,he was not in his mind,right now he need some distractions,he threw his cigarette and stood up from the couch,he set his shirt and place one hand in jeans pocket and walk out from the room.He was walking but stop in front of store room,he turn his face and look into room from window glass and one smirk appear on his face when he saw Nandini was arranging things in room,he take a view of her body and and place hand on door locker,and twist it,the door open,Nandini who was busy with her work she flinched and jumped out on her place,she turn back and gasp when she saw Manik standing very close to her,their faces only some inches away,she gulp and took steps back but her feet stumble and before she could touch the floor Manik hold her hand tightly and roughly,she winced and try to push him but she can’t,Manik pull her and hold her from wrist.

Manik-Didn’t your so-called Husband tell you,you are so hot,s..

Nandini-No,Now leave and let me do my work.

She turned her face away,Manik place finger under her chin and made her look into his eyes,Nandini immediately looked down but she let out a whimper when Manik grabbed her jaw more tightly.

Manik-Attitude!hmm,Not that bad,you know what your attitude makes you more sexy.Well don’t think I forget your slap which you give me in front of everyone,you insult me now it’s time for payback.

Nandini-I slap you because you deserve this,people like you deserve this.

She said without any fear,Manik smirked when he saw she was not scared of him not at all,he took steps forward and started to unbutton his shirt,this time Nandini’s boldness gone she shivered and took steps back until her back hit the wall.

Nandini(Stutter)-Wha..t ar…e y..ou doi…ng?

Manik-Where is your confidence gone?Come on, nobody is here,and I know you want to,after all how can someone resist my charmness,and don’t worry. Your son is sleeping peacefully,and I need some peace too.

He was going to take off his shirt but he froze in his place,when Nandini place hand on his cheeks with teary eyes.

Come on Mannu you look so cute when you are shy.

No I am not cute don’t call me cute it’s so embarrassing,if you want to call me by names then call me handsome,charming see I am good looking.

Aww!My bubba, you are still looking red, see you are so shy Haha,I just give you a kiss on cheeks and look at your face.

Bad,you bad,Now I am not going to talk to you.

Ohh!Then what I will do which will make your mood happy,wait what about lips kiss?

Eww you are so shameless![He said with red cheeks and started to walk with pouty lips]

Oye I was just kidding!!!!

She was just staring at Manik’s face but she slapped him hard when he was going to kiss her.Manik looked at her with angry eyes and held her from neck and pushed her hard,which caused her to fall on chairs,her hand started to bleed.

Nandini(thinking)-He is not my Mannu,he can’t be manik,I think I misunderstood there is misunderstanding,I need to leave from there as fast as possible but how?

She started to look everywhere,Manik come near her and he take off his shirt completely and threw it on floor angrily 

Manik(angry)-You bitch,first you try to seduce me and now this drama,I know women like you always behind rich man,just accept it you are the same like them,this is the second time you slap me in a day,never has a dare to raise finger at me and you?You slap me,You!!!