13

"I'm not having no damn baby in my house. I don't give a fuck who the daddy is and you're not leaving my house to go live with your grandmother." Cherry said tight lipped.

Kimberly sat up in the hospital with tears coming down here face. She didn't want to leave her new born with her grandmother who volunteered to take care of child. She wasn't ready to become a teen parent, but seeing her seven pound daughter change her mind.

"Mama please. Why can't I move with GiGi and take care of my daughter, I'm not safe at home and you know it." Kimberly yelled at her mother.

Cherry walked up to Kimberly and pulled her hair. She wasn't about to have any child of her's disagree with her about anything. She knew her home wasn't safe for Kimberly but she didn't care. She needed Kimberly around for her own personal use.

"I don't care if they drug you again and impregnate you. If I find out you told anyone. I'm going to kill you myself."

_____

"What you want to do later today?" Kimberly asked the seven years old girl in front of her.

The little girl sat with her head down picking her pepperonis off her pizza. She was upset that she was now seeing her mother and she couldn't get more time with her.

"Mackenzie, I thought you wanted to hang out with me?" Kimberly leaned over the table and wiped the tears off of her daughter's face.

She knew exactly why Mackenzie was upset. Mackenzie didn't know she had a mother until Kimberly invited her grandmother Nattie and Mackenzie to Philly two years ago. Mackenzie fell in love with her mom, when she realize how happy and fun Kimberly was with her.

"Macky?" Kimberly called her by her nickname she gave her. Mackenzie wiped her snotty nose with the back of her hand and folded her arms with her head low.

"You said you were coming for my six and seven birthday at Disney World and you never came." She pouted.

Kimberly looked around the ice cream and pizza shop to make sure no one was witnessing her daughter's sadness. She stood up from her seat and walked around and sat in the one next to Mackenzie. She grabbed Mackenzie's head and put her head on her beast and wrapped her hands around her small body. She started rubbing circles on her back to calm her down.

"I apologize Kenzie. I had a lot going on and I should have never lied and said I was coming to get you. I don't think you wanted a mommy who was lazy and boring. So now I'm ready to take you to school everyday and we get our hair done and do whatever you want." By now Mackenzie's head was up and her big dark brown eyes was looking at Kimberly's.

"You going to come and live with me and Grandma?" She asked. Kimberly laughed and told her she was moving with her to Philadelphia. Mackenzie popped out her seat and hung onto Kimberly's neck.

"Thank you mama! Please don't leave me again." Mackenzie said.

Kimberly kissed her on her forehead. "Never again."