2

A blush pink and gold tree was standing high in the the living room of her apartment. It was already the first day of December and Kimberly spend her Thanksgiving alone decorating her apartment from head to toe. She had the house atmosphere feeling like Winter in Wonderland. The colors she had this year was: blush pink, gold, and white. White and gold wrapped presents all wrapped under the tree. She had three blush pink stockings on the wall filled with small alcohol bottles. Her dinner tables was decorate with gold and white table pieces; blush pink snowflakes decor on the tables.

Tokyo Jetz's No Problem was playing from her Female Raps playlist from Spotify as her clients waited patiently to get their hair done.

"So did Christian Salvage tell you about our date that happened back in October?" The young lady, Shayla in the chair sat underneath the hairdryer asked.

Kimberly turned off the hairdryer in her living room and moved her client to the styling chair and placed another client in the chair. Her whole living room looking like a hair salon and beauty bar. She had three clients and it was already ten minutes til nine on a Saturday morning. She had one in the styling chair, one underneath the dryer and one waiting for a sew-in.

"What he do Mary?" She began styling her client's hair.

"This fool comes to my house with a fucking attitude. Went in the restroom to calm down for twenty minutes. Had my food getting cold and then the rest of the night went smooth until we go in my room and this fool jumps on my bed and breaks it." Mary was a dark skin beauty from Kingston, Jamaica. She has a height of a model and thick like a snicker. Mary carried herself like she own the whole world. She always got her hair done and kept up with new fashion trends. You couldn't tell Mary she wasn't the shit because she'll laugh in your face.

"What you do?" Shayla the redbone chick under the dryer asked.

"I went off on his ass. I was like "I need 5,000 for my bed and I need it by tomorrow." He gone say "you acting like them white bitches and I ain't trying to hear that." Mary continued. Kimberly didn't know what was wrong with Christian and plus she haven't heard from him since the day of his date with Mary. Kimberly guess he was mad at her from not taking his side.

"Fucking with these niggas who tryna do a crossover back to black pussies and got the nerve to put me in the same category with them hoes. That nigga better be glad he paid me my money or I was going to send his black ass back to the south. Ole country ass nigga." The women laughed.

"He got that nice lil red Jeep Wrangler so who knows how much he got coming in" Shayla said.

"He got lil money. Gave me the three thousands for interest. He ain't broke." Mary pulled out a stack of money from her bra.

"Mary how much he gave you?" Kimberly looked up to the ceiling she couldn't believe it.

"And three thousand. My kids good on Christmas gifts. Christian Salvage is a blessing in disguise. A whole MAC Machine."

"So what's this event y'all going to tonight?" Kimberly changed the subject. She didn't feel right about Mary getting money from Christian

"Just going to some holiday charity event with some guys we met a club a few weekends ago." Mary answered.

Mary had wasn't ashamed of telling her business to Kimberly. Kimberly was a good listener and kept her mouth close. She knew Mary escorts around town. Plus Mary gets her hair done every week and pays over the price; so she wasn't saying nothing.Who wouldn't trophy around a black stallion who was classy who is gorgeous and presented you well around your colleagues. Mary was just the girl.

"Who's the guy today?" Kimberly began wrapping the bundles to her long braid and bobby-pinning it. She doing a sleek ponytail with Mary's new 30 inch bundles.