Chapter 6 : Truth

"Her?"

I let him know that I'm confused by his statement that I hurt someone.

"Who?"

...

He shrugs and about to throw a punch to me but hold himself to avoid making a mess.

"Hah! You already forgot?"

He looked upset and puzzled.

...

We're both silent to understand each other situation.

I don't know anything about this. I never read anything like this happening in this manhwa.

He gathered himself and utter a word.

"Violette..."

"Violette Franche .. The Crown Princess"

That's the Main Character!

What happened between Violette and Estrella?

I need to think. Remember back! What happened.What event.What occasion.
What action .

Estrella ..

I squint my eyes and trying my best to remember.

Tea Party. Yes ! The Tea Party

THATS IT!

However

. . It's not Estrella's Fault.

In the original story, Estrella was invited to the tea party hosted by the Crown Princess after her debut .

The Crown Princess, Violette who just got crowned need allies to survive in the harsh high society filled with arrogant and prideful nobles.

Violette ,who has a commoner blood runs in her mixed with royal blood that is the most noble lineages in the kingdom will be looked down in the noble society.

Her father; who was a royal and held the highest rank above all noble couldn't care less about her situation.

Then She encounters Madam Daine who lend a hand to her. Not only that Madam Daine tutor her to master the knowledge all noble must obtain, she also helped her secure her place in the high society to make all people respect her; the Crown Princess not just by hearing her title.

Madam Daine advised her to host a tea party to gather more allies from distinguished family to support her in the future.

And that includes, Estrella.
A noble lady from a respectable family.

...

I don't think something bad occured.
Estrella attended the tea party and blend herself in the noble circle by only listening and smiling. Did I miss something?

It's weird. If I'm correct, the tea party ended after Violette ended up crying after talking with Estrella.

Why? I don't understand either.

I can't remember. This is not a good sign. I might lose my memory in my past life . Without it , I'm not confident if I can change Estrella's life.

" What's the matter huh? Cat got your tongue or something?"

He's trying to continue the conversation again after facing awkward silence.

I snapped back to the reality after losing myself in my own thoughts after hearing her name.

" Listen, I'm terribly sorry that I can't recall my own mistakes so please tell me- what happened at the tea party? "

"God , I can't believe you forgot. You accused the Crown Princess as the culprit of the poison attempt"