Chapter 25 - The Sleeping Dragon

Start from the beginning

Gradually, another scent wafted toward me, spicy, almost citric, and I recognized it at once. It was Andy. He was here. I opened my eyes, now adjusted to the darkness, and could see him sitting on a bed not 20 feet from where I stood. His hair was unkempt, falling into his eyes and he was naked, his chest visible by firelight. He was leaning back on his arms and looked like he was in pain.

I moved forward and then noticed the figure crouched before him, their head in between his legs, moving rhythmically. I moved closer, realizing that it was not agony etched into the lines of his face but ecstasy! Desire! He moved one hand, bringing it over the back of the kneeling figure's head, urging them on.

I cried out, but he did not answer, I tried again to move forward, but my feet were immobile. The crouching figure turned and rose and stood before me. It was Victoria. She was also dressed in a corset but the color was different than mine. Hers was a shiny, metallic green, which almost looked like it was made of scales. Her breasts, much larger than I remember them being, were fully exposed and both nipples were pierced with a chain connecting them. She wore a headdress and cape, made out of the same shimmery dark-green material. I realized suddenly that she was dressed as a dragon.

I looked back at Andy, his head slunk forward, and he listed slightly to the left. He looked drugged. He leaned precariously to his left side and as he fell onto his left flank, vine-like fetters crawled out from each corner of the bed, entwining themselves around his wrists and ankles, spreading him like a sacrificial lamb on the bed.

Victoria had stopped her oral ministrations of Andy's genitals prematurely, as it was evident at even my distant remove that he was still hard. The sheer enormity of his erection was almost comical. It looked like a light house or a tent pole, under which a small family could comfortably camp.

The dragon rounded on me, and began moving towards me in stuttering steps. I looked down and realized that she was en pointe, with dark green, metallic point shoes with black laces wrapping up her legs, like the vines which entrapped Andy's wrists and ankles.

When she arrived before me, the cement blocks at my feet disintegrated and I lurched forward. She caught my fall and held out my arms, twirling me slightly this way and that as if to get a better look at me. She was stunningly beautiful. She had fiery, red hair, with a soft curl, which she wore loose. It cascaded down her shoulders almost reaching her hips. The ends curled slightly, looking like jets of flame that you might see on the side of a hot rod racing car. Up close, her breasts were very large and full. Her corset stopped above her pubic bone and she had a small tuft of reddish-orange hair between her legs.

She dropped my arms and came off point, standing in a wide second position. I could smell Andy all over her. In fact, the smell of her sex was mingled with his and was almost overpowering. She laughed at this, clearly reading my mind, knowing that it frustrated me madly that she had recently had him.

"And I shall have him again" she murmured, reading my mind, "and again and again, until he is long past spent."

I tried to speak, but no words came out. I clutched my throat and could feel an invisible thread binding my tongue, preventing me from speaking.

"There will be time for talk... later. But now, let's just see what the cat dragged in, shall we?"

She reached forward and untied my skirt and it dropped to the floor, a mound of red, shapeless silk. She looked down and seeing the garters, unclipped each one, letting first the left, then the right, stocking fall to the floor. She reached behind me and untied the bodice and corset, removing them deftly. I breathed deeply, feeling great relief at having the tightness around my waist removed.