Chapter 4

Marina's POV:

I hopped into bed feeling rather nervous. I have to text Roman before I go to sleep and make things right. If this was gonna be the man I live with and possibly the father of my future children, then i needed to lay things straight.

Marina: Hey Roman, It's Marina

Roman: Hey, what time should we see eachother tomorrow?

I thought for a minute, tomorrow was Sunday.

Marina: Lets go for brunch, I know this cute little café i've been dying to go too.

Roman: Ok cool.

Okay...so he clearly wasn't gonna keep the conversation going but I didn't let that stop myself from apologizing.

Marina: Listen Roman, what I said to you was wrong, i know that. It's just i'm scared. I'm scared that my parents are making me marry a guy i don't know and im scared he has something to do with the mafia. But today when you came to introduce yourself I knew you might be different because you took it upon yourself to come talk to me. That shows me you care.

Roman: It's okay i get it. I know your a nice girl and i know how tough and traumatic all this mafia shit can be. But i want you to know, i would never do anything intentionally to hurt you at all. I'm glad im getting married to you, i thought you were gonna be one of those spoiled selfish woman who think their the shit, but i'm glad you could express your true feelings.

what.. did he just tell me he's glad he's marrying me..

Marina: Yeah i'm glad im marrying you too, coulda been way way worse. I hope tomorrow we can create a bond so we aren't stuck marrying a stranger. We can get to know each other and who knows maybe this whole marriage thing won't be so bad.

Roman: Ofcourse we will, I guarantee you'll be wanting to marry me by the end of our date tomorrow lol

With those eyes of his, he may not be wrong. And date? Damn he's getting right to it

Marina: Haha yeah, ok well it's getting pretty late, so i'll see you tomorrow Roman. Goodnight sweet dreams!

Roman: Goodnight sweetheart, sweet dreams ❤️❤️

Omg. Hearts already?

I set my phone down with a smile on my face. Maybe marrying him wouldn't be bad at all. And im so glad we are chill now and I made things right. I feel myself falling into a deep sleep and the last thing I remember thinking is about Roman.

Please vote!