37-try something new

Beginne am Anfang

The brunette couldn't consider such a feeling healthy, much less their relationship itself. But it wasn't as if that mattered to the other girl, from afar, she always had her ideas quite clearly defined and no one could change them "But what do you see in him anyway?" asks the brunette. An instant smile grows on Mia's pink lips "Everything you don't see" she says, finally the conversation ends as soon as the girls arrive next to Scoot.

"You girls ready?" the jock asked, Mia simply smiled nodding her head. The dark-haired  but slightly short boy opens the gate, behind it, it's a garden that leads to a small  house. Scoot goes in front, in the middle of the two girls and behind her another athlete.

Sheri is the first to break silence, looking around "How do you guys even find this place?" Mia, that was by her side, knocks the girl slitly on the side, making her look at the code that Scoot is puting to open the padlock "Find? Oh no, you don't find the clubhouse. You are invited" he said.

Mia hated the way those words made her feel, what the fuck did he meant by that "Oh shit, I just realized. I have a test today, fourth period and I-" the girl excuse is cut of by a very familiar voice.

"Sheri fucking Hollan and Mia fucking Jensen"he started approaching the two girls "Never thought I would see you girls here".

"She came bearing gifts" Scoot spoke, Mia opens her shoulder bag revealing a small plastic bag with weed  inside "Oh shit" Bryce cursed "Watch out Mia, you might get back to junvie with this behavior" the taller blond jokes.

The hatred for Bryce was growing, how come she never realized what a big idiot he is? The blonde's uncomfortable smile falls on her again before asking "Does Monty know you're here?" the cheerleader, in order not to ruin the plan, simply starts with a shrug of the shoulders "I won't say it if you don't " the smile turns into a disgusting smirk. The boy doesn't say anything, he simply passes his fingers over his lips as if he was closing them, he moves them as if he was locking them with a key "All right, ladies first" he says walking inside the clubhouse.

Once inside the little house, Sheri is sitting on the small sofa, as so are Scoot and the other athlete, Bryce is sitting on the other side, in a single chair for one person. Mia, who despite not having a place to sit, was't planning in doing it either way, keeps her arms crossed, standing and observing the place "I even feel bad seeing you standing there Miazita"

"No need, I'm fine" she responds immediately, trying not to give rise to stupid thoughts "Oh come on, you can sit on my lap. Don't stay there like that" the blonde insists, Mia shakes her head several times "No need, I'm fine Bryce." Mia feels a look above her, as she looks in that direction Scoot watches her with a worried look, but her attention is drawn back to Bryce who insists on the subject again "Montgomery doesn't need to know if that's what It's bothering you so much" he makes fun of the situation, slapping his thigh for the blonde to sit down. With the air of someone who isn't enjoying the game, Mia once again refuses the request "I told you Walker, I'm alright here", her strong and harsh tone of voice conveyed the message to the athlete.

"You wanna break her in?" Bryce asked, changing the subject. She followed his gaze that landen on Sheri, the tan girl look up at Mia "It's a new pipe. Do you want to do the honors?" he asked noticing the girl confused face "Oh yeah, but we have papers" she said, trying to relax in that environment. The boy in question mumbles "Oh come on. Hit that shit girl" he passes the pipe into Sheri's hands, again the girl quickly looks at Mia. Bryce approaches, lighting the end of the pipe with the black lighter.

Sheri takes a very small raisin of the weed, without even making any smoke, Bryce immediately complains "What the fuck is that? Really?" he rises "You call that a hit? Come one. Hit it hard" he insists, passing the lighter into Sheri's hands so she can light the pipe.Sheri accepts the lighter and brings it to the pipe where she takes a big hit "Atta girl" he says, looking at her with satisfaction on her face. Mia remains in the corner watching the scene unfold, Sheri is followed by a series of coughs after having smoked "I think you still have a little to learn here with Mia" Walker mentions, turning to look at the cheerleader, he shakes the pipe in front of his eyes with a raised eyebrow he asks "Do you want it too?" with a provocative tone.