Information and Form

HI! It's me, Zeke. Or you may call me Bleu lol

I wanted to do an evaluation book because I LOVE them. They're fun to look through and read. Also, an evaluation book is similar to an OC rating book, which is what people usually call them. In my book, however, I'm not rating your character with a number. The whole idea of this book is to help you level up your characters. I'll only be using constructive criticism, so don't feel afraid or shy to submit a character.

However, the form may seem daunting. I wanted a nice and long form because, to me, it's more fun!

(YES, I AM WORKING ON MY APPLYFIC. I just want the first chapter to be good! And I've been really busy. The rest of the time depends on how much of a perfectionist I am with it ;w;")

Here's the form!:

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name
(Straight forward. Tell me what their full name is!)

Gender
(Straight forward / SF.)

Sexuality
(SF)

Age
(SF)

Nickname(s)
(List their nicknames one right after the other and tell me who gave them to your character and why)

Past name(s)
(Did they have a previous name before their current name?)

Future name(s)
(Is their name going to change / is it possibly going to change to something? Write what it will or possibly will be here.)

 Rank
(What are they ranked as currently?)

Past rank(s)
(What did they used to be prior to what they currently are?)

Future rank(s)
(Do they have a future rank that you have planned out?)

Clan
(What is the name of their Clan? This could be any canon Clan or fan Clan.)

Past clan(s)
(Did they come from a different Clan before moving to their current one?)

Future clan(s)
(Will they move to a different Clan in the future? Write it here.)

APPEARANCE

Breed
(One specific breed or a mix of breeds, if you wish.)

Height
(Make sure that this fits with your breed and makes sense!)

Weight
(Same as above.)

Detailed physical appearance
(Write out their detailed appearance. Don't use something like: "silver tabby" or "dark brown tabby with green eyes.")

Accessories
(Do they have any accessories on them?)

Current injuries
(Any injuries that they are dealing with currently?)

Scars
(Any scars from past fights / accidents?)

Disabilities
(Physical disabilities.)

Disease(s)
(Do they have any current or permanent illnesses?)