i just look at it and chuckle a bit.

"okay focus it doesn't matter okay. we need to get this clear." Carlo says.

"as Carlo says, we need to get this clear as the drug works we need to get her to her mansion." Elio says.

"oh right you build her a own house i forgot you favorite her." Anthonio says.

"oh shut up anthonio we can do it ourselves a few of us have already an separate house but we love it here." guiliano says annoyed.

yes they build a own mansion for Amora. insane huh?

"no one knows where it is so i say why not." I say and everyone nods.

"okay i'll get the drugs and then we wait?" Lorenzo says and Elio nods.

we all just sigh and walk out to do our own things.

i walk out and go to her room.

i've been sleeping here for a few months to just feel her a bit.

i can't sleep though. i train in the nights or i'll go after my pc or go to the gaming room etc.

i just lay down on her bed and think about what happened today.

it's the next morning i didn't sleep. Maybe a hour or two but not more.

i miss her.

but we got a plan so we'll get her back.

i get up and change into something sportive.

i walk to the training room downstairs and train on a few things.

Luca has joined me too.

"have you slept last night?" Carlo ask.

i shake my head.

"you should take some pills Riv." he says.

i look at him. "don't play doctor now Luca. i know it's not going well with you too. your an addict." i say in frustration.

"that's not true and i'm just worried about you." he says.

"well be worried about yourself i can see you've been taking medicine too." i say.

we got interrupted my lorenzo walking in.

"we found her, or at least where their building something.

we walk with him to the room where i can see Elio behind a laptop. the rest of the guys are here too.

i see the girlfriend of lorenzo too.

their together for about an year and a half. she is smart so we need a woman's brain here too.

"what did you found." Luca says as he walks up to elio and looks at the screen.

i stand next to Luca and see an building being re build.

"what kind of footage is this?" i ask.

"it's an drone who no one can hear or see because it vert tiny." Carlo says.

"there she is." Elio says and points at the screen and we all take a closer look.

i do see her.

she is talking to Alex.

i feel anger.

not the time now...

"we should attack them." Luca says.

"that's easier to say then do." Carlo says.

"i already looked they have a lot of man." Carlo says.

"but not enough." Lorenzo says.

"of course we are with more but we still need a plan. we can't just barge in and take her." Carlo says.

"then we're gonna come up with an plan." Elio says.

we all nod and think.

after a lot thinking we're not agreeing with each other.

"okay i've got an idea." Eliza Lorenzo his girlfriend says suddenly.

"what if a few man of us including a few of you guys and the rest go sneaking in and take her." she says.

"that's actually not an bad idea." Carlo says.

"and what if we have her?" Guiliano ask.

"yeah then what she is gonna fight back." Pietro says.

"we have to give her a pill or and needle." Luca says and we all nod.

"okay we need to decide who does what." Elio says.

"i will go with lorenzo fight some guys while River, Luca and carlo go and take Amora." Elio says.

"and the rest just explore and take as many guys you can." Elio says.

"but we need someone to distract Alex and Cavak." Eliza suddenly says.

"she is right." Anthonio says.

"even though me and Charles are not coming with you i think you and Lorenzo should go and Distract Alex and Cavak." anthonio says.

Elio looks at Lorenzo.

they nod.

"the rest go and take guys out and while that happens River, Carlo and Luca will go in and grab amora." Elio says and i nod.

"and what if she is fight with the rest?" Carlo ask.

"well our plan will probably not go as planned but we can try." Lorenzo says.

"we all need to have needle and pill with us so we all can take Amora." I say.

Elio nods at me.

"i will get that." Luca says.

"okay we're going in today." Elio says.

"we should get all out man." Lorenzo says and Elio nods.

"okay guys prepare for this fight. get some good guns and get enough bullets! also make sure you have an bullet proof vest before i lose another one on my sight." Elio says and we all nod while they go and inform everyone.

Luca leaves to get some needles etc. for Amora.

i walk after him to ask him one thing.

as i walk in he grabs some pills.

"i wanted to ask you something." i say and he looks at me.

"when is the last time you weren't high?" i ask.

"what's that kind of question i'm fine." he says while grabbing some pills etc.

"are you sure because what you're grabbing now are some other pills then she needs?" i say and he looks at the pills.

"oh shit." he says and put then back.

"look at yourself Luca! you're not fine. you don't even know what pills you need to bring." i say.

"i'm not doing it on purpose okay! i don't want to kill my sister because i can't tell what medicine i should get!" he yells back.

i sigh and rib my forehead.

"Get it together Luca before i day it to Elio and you won't be on the mission." i say and grab som pills and put them on the table in front of him.

"that's what you need." i say and i walk out.

i can't believe him.

——————————————————
1574 words