"I can't call you?" He asked and she shook
her head "you can, I'm just a little shocked cause you barely text or call me, You only talk to me in whenever I'm over there" she stated as she continued to find something to wear.

"You be on your own shit,
I feel like the vibes just better in person
with you, feel me?" He explained and she nodded slowly before turning her camera off.

"Turn your camera back on" he remarked and she side eyed the phone "ion look cute at the moment" she remarked as she continued doing what she was doing, waiting for an response.

"So you gotta look cute for a nigga to see you?" He questioned, causing her to pause for a moment to think of an response to the males remark.

"Nah Im not cute right now like, my lashes ain't done and I got a bonnet on" she explained and he shrugged as he began to lick the blunt paper.

"It's cool, just turn it on. You act like ion see you in person" he mentioned and the female just turned her camera on, he had a point and she knew he was gonna most likely keep asking until she turned it on.

Danielle honestly didn't feel cute, she had
on a bonet, no lashes on. It wasn't like she wore makeup, she was just used to her face with lashes on.

"You look better without lashes" kay exclaimed and she started smiling, showing the single dimple on her right cheek "thank you" she spoke lowly as she started folding some of the clothes on her bed up.

"You still got that red in your head?" He asked as he lit the blunt in his mouth.

"Nah I got some knotless braids, I'm got a hair appointment in a like 2 weeks" she responded with a faint smile on her face as she observed the males face card and neck tattoos.

"Let me see" he spoke as she watched him pick the phone up from his lap and take a long hold from his blunt' covering his screen with smoke.

She nodded her head and made her way into her bathroom that connected to her bedroom so she could set the camera up on her counter.

Kay took a second to scan what she had on, her outfit. Danielle wore an all white tube
top' some purple pajama shorts and she had changed her belly piercing to a silver butterfly charm.

If kay har to pick two things he liked most about her, he'd pick her face card, she was beautiful and for the second he'd pick her tattoos, she was an beautiful female but her tattoos made her even more attractive then she already was.

He watched as she took her bonnet off of her head, her long knotless braids fell to the bottom of her ass. Danielle did a quick 𝟥𝟨𝟢 in camera before she started laughing.

That was the moment kay realized she was the female from the deli, he didn't understand how he hadn't noticed her face before.

She felt fimilar before but the male couldn't pin point wear he had seen her from.

"You like them?" She questioned, snapping him out of the trance he was in.

"You look pretty as hell" he spoke boldly, he didn't mean for those words to come out his mouth but they did, he didn't regret it either.

She was beautiful, and he wasn't gonna lie to her and tell her she wasn't, cause she was far from being ugly.

"Thank you kay" she smiled, showing the dimple on her right cheek once again' Danielle grabbed her bonnet and put it back on her head as he watched her.

"So what you learned in school today?" He asked and she playfully rolled her eyes
"why you care?" She questioned and he just took a hold from his blunt before shrugging.

"Cause a nigga tryna start a conversation with you and you over here being grumpy fa' what" he remarked and her face softened up.

"I didn't really learn anything, I was sleeping during class and shit" she trailed, looking around her bed for her IPad that was nowhere to be found.

"Did you have a good day atleast?" He asked and she nodded her head "yeah i met some people, Ron and Taija I caught them smoking and they let me hit the blunt so I guess I had a good day" she explained.

kay started coughing on the smoke after laughing at her response "nigga you hit some random ass people blunts?" He asked after gathering all his laughter.

"Yup, I was tryna find internet and I went in this random room and they was smoking and I was like 'Yall gon keep staring or let me hit the blunt' and they let me hit it" she exclaimed.

"You sum else, stop smoking in schoo though, you Neva gon learn your lesson" he warned and she just rolled her eyes, kay was the last person she wanted to hear tell her something like that.

"You one to talk" she mummbled to herself, to her surprise he had heard her "you mean as hell on the phone, I ain't calling you no more after dis" he informed and her face turned into a light frown.

"Yeah ok" she mumbled, her love language was being mean, she didn't mean it in any harm even though kay wasn't taking defense from her comments, since he genuinely didn't care, he wasn't taking it serious.

She still felt like she was being mean, but she wasn't gonna change that.

"You doing anything this weekend?" She asked and he answered after releasing the smoke into the air "nah, just finna chill" he informed.

"I wanna smoke, but like with you. Your friends be blowing my high too much ion like smoking with them niggas" she rolled her eyes at the thought of dougie and the rest of his friends.

"Ight, ion even smoke with them niggas half the time. Sometimes they be chillin, other times them niggas be dick riding" he exclaimed and she nodded in agreement.

"You can come over here if you want to, my mom lets me smoke as long as my window is open and shit" she explained as he took a hold from his almost finished blunt.

"Ight bet that" he responded, before coughing shortly after "ima text you on Friday and you can pick me up from school" she joked and he chuckled a little bit.

"Dimora gonna smoke with us?" He questioned and she shrugged "probably not she gonna be with Nasir, I'll mention it to her and I'll tell you what she said" she assured and he nodded.

She watched as he finished the rest of his blunt, the two sat in the call enjoying their company on the phone, Danielle's eyes started to close and she tried her best to fight it.

Until she gave in and eventually dozed off to sleep on the phone with the male.

TORI NOTES: so how yall feel about Taija and Ron, should I make them close to Danielle and mora? N guys mora won't ever switch up on Danielle!

Im just saying cause someone messaged me and said mora be weird sometimes😭

Give me ideas on what yall like to see in this book, yall are open to message me and let me know some things y'all don't like about the story, ALSO! do I be dragging the book too much?

I feel like I be waiting to long, like they just now getting to be close with eachother and it's chapter 16.. let me know if yall want me to stop going slow or keep it at this paste cause my views been going down lowkey.. and I feel like people are getting bored too quick!😭