𝐌: 𝟏𝟔

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Cause this girl name Nyah was trying to fight me and the melani girl started trying to argue with me and my friend told me how mora had beat her ass and shit" She explained and Danielle tilted her head to the side before groaning in annoyance.

"I hate them hoes, I'm the reason mora fought them, Nyah was my old bestfriend and her melani and some other girls jumped me. It's a long story I'm not getting into details" she stated, grabbing the blunt that was being passed to her.

Danielle was definitely not gonna go into detail about what happened with her and Nyah, that was stepping to far out of her comfort zone.

She didn't even wanna re-live what happened, she'd rather keep it all in then get mad all over again about the situation.

"Oh girl, fuck them hoes" taija laughed and Danielle took a long hold from the blunt.

"How you even find us in here, you be smoking in here too?" Ron asked as Danielle released in his face unintentionally.

"Nah, i used to skip lunch and smoke outside the school but I caught. I was looking for some where with some internet and found y'all" she explained and they nodded their heads.

"I never seen you here, like I know you go here but i barely be seeing you in school" Taija stated and Danielle nodded slowly passing her the blunt.

"Ion really fuck with nobody here, after my ex friends I just stopped making bonds' i got mora she all i need for real" she explained and Ron started nodding in agreement.

"Girl give me your number, you should hang out with us, i like your vibe and me and Ron
be lonely just smoking our brains away" Taija chuckled, her thick Puerto Rican accent coming out.

Danielle nodded and taija handed her the phone, she typed her phone number in and saved it as 'Danielle' before smiling, showing her purple braces.

She felt some what good that she was making some friends in school, she wasn't used to
this anymore so it was definitely something she was gonna have to get used to again.

❏❏❏

Danielle got up to find herself an outfit for school the next day before her phone rung, it was around 𝟣𝟢Pm at night, it was either Taija or dimora she assumed.

She huffed before making her way back to her bedside table to grab her phone off the
phone charger, a slight smile formed across her face after seeing kays contact flash across her screen.

She didn't know why he'd be calling her since he had barely texted her, or facetimed her unless they were around eachother in person.

"hey?" she spoke lowly with a slight smile, pointing the phone up to her ceiling.

"what's up, what you doin Ku?" He
questioned and she flipped her camera, showing some of the clothes that laid on both her bed and dresser.

"Picking out of my clothes for school, You never call me so what you want?" She asked and he kissed his teeth before looking down at his phone that was on his lap.

She took a second to view him, he had on a plain white T shirt, she couldn't see his lower half since his phone was now on his lap, she could see his car ceiling glistening and he was in the middle of rolling up.