First Bath

(Y/N)'s POV

Bianca is already 2 weeks old! I can't believe it. I can't help but smile every time I look at her. Today Nico and I are giving her, her first bath. "Nico, are you ready?" "Almost." I'm in the bathroom with Bianca. I've run the water and it's warm. Four rubber duckies are floating around. Nico runs into the bathroom with his phone in his hand. "Ready." I help Bianca into the bathtub. She starts to start reaching for the ducks but ends up pushing them away. She laughs. She swallows some water and we're all quiet for a few seconds. She then starts crying. "Shh. It's okay baby."  I soothe. She stops crying and then starts laughing. I then start to wash her hair.  While washing her hair, Nico starts laughing and points at her head. She has a crown of bubbles for hair. After the bath, we help her into her nightie and then put her down for a nap.

Nico's POV

"So. What do you wanna do right now since Bianca's sleeping?" I ask (Y/N). After we put Bianca to sleep, (Y/N) and I have a good hour of free time. "Well, I was thinking we could get some laundry done." "That's a good idea." We get up to go to the laundry room. (Y/N) tasks me with going around the house to gather the clothes. By the time we finish the last load, it's been an hour and a half. I pull (Y/N) into a kiss and she kisses me back. She puts her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss and as she's doing that, we hear Bianca crying. We pull away and (Y/N)sighs. She then trudges off to the nursery. "Nico." "Yeah." "Can you bring me a burp cloth?" "Where are they and what is that?" "I use them when burping Bianca. They're in the tub labeled burp clothes in the kitchen." "Why are they in the kitchen?" "I put them there yesterday when I wasn't paying attention." "Kay." I head over to the kitchen and grab two burp clothes. I then go to the nursery where (Y/N) is sitting in the rocking chair with Bianca in her arms. "Here." "Thanks, babe." I sit down next to her. Once she's done with Bianca's feeding session, she tells me, "I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap." "Okay." "Will you be good with Bianca for an hour?" I internally panic.  I've never been alone with Bianca before. "Um, yeah. You should sleep." "Thanks. If she starts crying, she probably needs to be changed." "Got it." She walks across the room to our room and then I watch her fall asleep as soon as she hits the pillow. "Come on darling. Let's go to the living room so we don't wake up your mommy." I carry her to the living room and I lay on the floor with her while she plays with toys. After an hour, (Y/N) comes out of our bedroom. She looks refreshed. "Hey, guys. How was your quality time together?" "It was good. Are you hungry?" "A little, but I don't want to cook." "Well, do you want me to make you a sandwich?" "Sure. Can it be butter and blueberry jam?" "Sure. One sandwich coming right up. Actually, I'll make two. I also want one." "Kay."

Hey everyone! I've decided to switch the pronouns I use from "you" to "I" for ease of writing. Love you all!

~Nala