Chapter 34

(3 months later)

AAROHI

"Pass me that"Rahul yelled at Shanaya
"No I won't"Shanaya yelled back.

"Stop it both of you"
I said throwing a pillow at them.

"It's his fault"She said pointing at Rahul while rahul made an unbelievable face.

"Aarohi what are you doing here come on you are not even done with your henna"
Aunt said coming towards us.

"Only one hand left"

I said raising my right hand.

I got so tired from sitting for so long,so I decided to take a walk to the backyard where I saw Rahul and Shanya were fighting for something.

I sighed and went back inside and settled myself between the henna artists.
They again started to do my henna.

Past days couldn't be more happier.

Me and him went on few couples of dates and event together.

One week ago I just had a bachelor party now today is Mehendi and sangeet.
I can't believe I am getting married.

To HIM.

My thought were diverted by a phone ring and my face lift up as soon as I saw him in the caller id.

As my both hands were reserved,I asked one of the henna artist to pick it up and she did and placed the phone on my ears which I secured tilting my head with my shoulder.

"Hey baby"
He said with his sweet voice.

Fuck this man is mine.

"Hii"
I said with a smile ignoring everything.

"So how much completed?"
He asked.

"Just a little"

"You need to find the name"
I said sheepishly knowing how much hard I have made,I have hidden his name between my designs and he needs to find it but but it's really hard.

"I will find it in a minute"
He said with his proud tone.

"Oh really?"
I asked

He hummed.

"Bhaiiii it's your wedding you need to do the henna atleast"
I heard ananya's voice from behind.