Mrs. Jeon proved him wrong with her next words, "I heard everything she said." She opened her arms. Jungkook ran over and hugged her tightly. He buried his face in the crook of her neck to muffle his sobs. There was a time when he could hardly reach her bosom but now he was about five or six inches taller than her. "She will come over. Give her some time."

"I don't know what to do, Mom. I have messed up very bad this time." He hiccupped.

"I have raised you well, Jungkook and I believe you will win her heart again. She is just disappointed. You both need time. It would help if you opened up more. Teen love can be complicated sometimes because of your undeveloped feelings. But I know you can do it." She patted his head in affection. Her eyes were sparkling in assurance.

Jungkook faintly smiled, "Thank you, Mom. I'll figure something out to get her back." They both walked into their house.

○♡○

After dinner, the mother and son duo spent some quality time with each other. The TV was on which replayed Justin's fight against Jimin from the morning. Jungkook placed his head on her lap, while she stroked his hair with affection. It was comfortable and de-stressing. He often asked Jiah to do the same when his head was clouded with too many thoughts.

"Mom, do you think Justin has a girlfriend or maybe a wife?" He suddenly asked, curious to know her reaction.

"Maybe... but he doesn't look that old to be married."

"You're correct." Jungkook smiled to himself. He still had a long time to get married considering he survived this battle against Devithen. "But considering he has a girlfriend... does she know who he is? I mean wont it be a danger to her??"

Mrs Jeon thought for a few seconds before replying, "I don't think she will be in danger. I mean, she has got a superhero boyfriend, he is capable enough to save her from fatal circumstances." She shrugged as Jungkook stared skeptically at his mom.

"What if he fails to protect her? What if she gets hurt?"

"This is where the power of love resides. He won't let anyone lay a finger on her if he truly loves her." She assuringly smiled at her son, "However, the main question here is Justin. Does he want her to know his identity? Is he scared of judgment and comparison with his real identity?"

Jungkook's mouth fell agape at her words. She gave him a reality check. It was as if she knew Jungkook was Justin, which however was impossible. His confusions were all cleared. He now knew what to do and he ought to make things right.

"I have got to go, Mom!" he abruptly sat up.

"Where?? At this hour??"

"I mean I have got to do some pending assignments. I have to go to my room." He sheepishly smiled.

"Oh... well then, good night."

"Night Mom." He quickly pecked her cheek and went away.

Mrs.Jeon had a lingering smile on her face for some seconds after her son left. "I'm so proud of you, Kookie." She mumbled to herself.

○♡○

It was past her bedtime, but Jiah couldn't sleep. Not after what happened in the evening. It was hard for her to hide the tears from Yoongi. He almost got her but she convinced him saying it was just painful period cramps.

She had silently cried for an hour in the dark and now her tears were dry on her cheeks. She lay on her bed wide awake, hiccupping sometimes. Suddenly there were small knocks on her window. She ignored it thinking it was some bird but the second time it seemed manual.