Chapter 10: The Tale of Five

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry..." Freddy sighed to himself. He was trying to apologize to his family for being less than he should've. Instead of a good family member, he murdered his own brother, even if unintentional. He should've been closer to his sister or she wouldn't have gotten herself murdered by their father's creation. And he REALLY should have been more effective in dealing with his father.

However, he was now in this animatronic form, able to deal with William. The only thing he could do to remotely apologize is to send that rot of a human being to the depths of Hell.

"I am going to send you down, William..." Freddy swore. This time, he was not touching Gregory...

~~~

Gregory hopped out of the vent and walked down the hallway that was blocked off by the fence. He looked to his right and saw the locked gate, blocked off by a mountain of crates and boxes. Then, he looked at the wall ahead of him. This wall had a design of a kid and a strange, bare robot that looked like the Endoskeleton that Chica had inside of her. There was a button next to the wall, mounted up by a metal stick. Gregory clicked the small red button, and the wall was elevated into the ceiling.

"Okay, then..." Gregory sighed. Immediately, a chilling sensation ran down his spine. By opening that door, Gregory felt he had just entered a monster's lair. The blowing of wind grew stronger as he marched on. The further he went in, the colder it was. Gregory began to shiver. Fear and natural cold overtook him. But Gregory had to grit his teeth- he couldn't get caught now! He reached the end of the hall as he was blocked off by another Endoskeleton wall. However, this wall was different. There was a message on the wall painted in a red material that looked like blood.

"Huh? What's that say? 'Do you want to hear a story?'" Gregory read out loud. Keeping that message in the back of his mind, he pressed a nearby button that elevated the door. He was greeted by a small room, built with similar materials as the rest of the Warehouse, but there were some props scattered around the room. On the other side of the room was a button, a small kids' table, and an old box television. The walls were covered with flower decorations. The right wall from the entrance was another door. In the middle of the room, there was a tall, naked Endoskeleton, like the one on the wall and the one that Chica had. This robot was standing firm, but its head was sagging and its eyes were closed. The machine was currently deactivated. There was another one hunched up in a corner.

"Creepy! This is what you look like on the inside..." Gregory said. Suddenly, the Endoskeleton made a whirring sound, and the head darted up, eyes flying open and flashing bright red.

"Child detected. Scanning... child not found in guest database. Activate hunting mode," the Endoskeleton said. It had a deep, robotic voice which sounded much less human than the other animatronics. The animatronic turned to face Gregory, but did not move an inch.

"What? That's strange," Gregory uttered. He turned away, but the second he wasn't looking, he heard the sound of loud, metal footsteps. Immediately he turned to look at the Endo and it froze in its spot.

"They only move when I don't look!" Gregory realized. Keeping his eye contact on the Endoskeleton, he backed up against a wall and treaded around to get to the button. Feeling the bear icon, he slammed his fist on the button and the nearby wall moved to reveal another hall.

"Great! I've got to run..." Gregory muttered. He ran down the hallway instantly and the Endoskeleton began to follow.

"You will not be spared. You will not be saved!" the Endo cried out. Gregory reached the end of the hall and took a right. He ran into the end of that hall as well, where some plastic chairs, party hats, and balloons were being stored. A button was mounted up on a metal tower against the wall. Gregory pressed that button and another door elevated.