"Hey guys! I am Yoo Seungeon born in 2004! you guys did so well!"

"Thank you Seungeon-si!" The trainees thanked him.

"Hey! My name is Ji Yunseo and I was also born in 2004!"

"Hi guys my name is Han Yujin and I was born in 2007!"

"2007?? You are a babyyy" Hao said in shock.

"Yah Ollie you aren't the youngest anymore!" Ricky said.

"Ollie is now an older brother," Brian said.

"Bruh that sounds weird," Ricky said which made others laugh.

"I know right Ollie is still a baby too and he is already someone's older brother," Hao said.

Oh.

For some reason, Gyuvin was surprised to see them acting like this.

He thought they would be serious, unfunny guys but turns out they are really...nice.

Welp. That wasnt the plan.

"Wait He didnt introduce himself yet," Ricky said while gesturing towards Gyuvin.

"Oh right! Hello, my name is Kim Gyuvin born in 2004!"

"Wow, so many 2004! Looks like you will have a lot of same-age friends now Ricky!" Hao said.

"Nice to meet you all!"

------------------------------------------------------------

A few months later

"Wow!! Ricky, you did a great job!!"

"Ricky you sing so well I love your voice!"

"waa Ricky your dance improved a lot!"

"Thank you!!"

Everyone cheered as Ricky finished performing.

A few months passed since Hao, Brian, Ricky, and Ollie joined the company and they were doing well so far.

They were improving a lot and they also got along well with the other trainees.

Gyuvin was close to all of them but not really with Ricky.

Every time Ricky would want to talk to Gyuvin he ended the conversation shortly making Ricky confused. For some reason, he still was very competitive with Ricky.

"Yahh Ricky did so well!" Seungeon complimented Yujin and Yunseo agreed with him.

"What do you think Gyuvin?"

"He is ok..." Gyuvin said.

"Ok? Why are you always like that when it comes to Ricky??" Yunseo asks confused.

"Why dont you like him? Ricky hyung is amazing." Yujin said.

"I dont know guys. I just dont think we get along well." Gyuvin shrugged.

"Get along well? You didnt even give him a chance! Whenever he tries to talk to you you dont want to!" Seungeon said.

"I just dont know ok!" Gyuvin sighed out.

"Whatever you say Gyuvin...but you should at least try to give him a chance," Seungeon said before greeting Ricky with a smile.

"Hey guys!" Ricky greeted them when he came towards them.

"Hi Ricky! You did so well earlier!"

"At first I thought you were a rapper but turns out you sing so well!"