Meanwhile Jungkook also stopped his car in front of the same restaurant.. He got down of the car and locked it.. He's looking stunning in this outfit.he's wearing a white formal pant with a peach tee shirt which is tucked inside the pant and a white cattleman jacket on his hand.. He's wearing a branded watch and white leather sneakers as footwear..

He roamed his eyes around and her car caught his attention

He roamed his eyes around and her car caught his attention.. He made a contemplative face and spoke internally, "why is she here?" He shaken his thoughts and walked inside the restaurant.. Then he saw her in front of the counter..

He walked furthermore and stood beside her maintaining a safe distance.. Shahanaj sensed someone is beside her so she diverted her gaze up to there and found Jungkook who's smiling towards her. Shahanaj blinked her eyes multiple times and spoke, "As salaamu Alaikum , Professor Jeon." Jungkook replied with a delightful voice, "walikum us Salam.. Why are you here in this hour?"

Shahanaj looked back and forth into his eyes and spoke with a cheerful tone, "I'mma gonna buy food for some orphans and Wanna do ifter with them." Jungkook eyes sparked and he spoke, "wallahi.. I'm also here for this.. Do you have any specific destination? If you don't have we can go Together."

Shahanaj nodded her head and replied, "I don't have so we can go together. Then let's buy food for them." Jungkook nodded his head and both started buying food.. After that Jungkook gave orphanage address to the shop owner and told him to send the food there.

Thenceforth both of them came out of the shop and stood besides their car.. Jungkook looked at her and spoke, "now follow me.. Okay?" Shahanaj nodded her head and hopped inside her car..

After thirty minutes of driving they reached the destination and came out of the car.. Shahanaj came and stood beside him maintaining a safe distance. She roamed her eyes around and spoke, "this orphanage is run by your father, right?" Jungkook nodded her head and spoke, "you got it.. Now let's get inside." Shahanaj hummed in response and both get inside the orphanage..

Some children were playing in the ground. When they saw them, they run towards them and greeted them with Salam.. Shahanaj and Jungkook greeted them back.. Then a baby girl who's in her fifth came and hugged Jungkook's leg. Jungkook lower his gaze and saw the baby. Thenceforth he picked her up in his arms and spoke, "how's my Alif babe?" The baby named Alif replied while smiling, "Alif is always mash Allah. And handsome I know you're also mash Allah." Saying this the girl started giggling..

Jungkook also laughed at her Statment.. Then Alif caught his attention and signal him to look at shahanaj who was standing there with a smiley face. Jungkook looked at her then Alif asked him with s cheerful voice, "handsome who is this mash Allah girl?? Your wife?" Hearing this Jungkook's eyes got widened and he started coughing badly.. Shahanaj came to him and spoke with a worried tone , "Mr Jeon are you okay?? What befall suddenly??"