𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦

Beginne am Anfang

He answered his phone and it was the England lads I then let out a big moan from another contraction.

"Boys I can talk right now I'm kinda busy" he said to them.

"Busy doing what" they asked him confused, then the door went.

"Jude just fucking tell them" I said to him in pain.

"Well y/n is in labour" he said as he hung up the phone and let the midwife in.

"So y/n how we doing?" She asked me as she rushed over.

"Getting there" I said to her.

Jude then came by my side, "so how do you want to do this?" She asked me, you go on all fours on the couch the floor and lean on Jude or you can Jude say where he is and you lean on him" she told me.

"Lean on Jude" I told her as I leaned my head on Jude.

After a while of pushing, "is the baby not wanting to come out?" I asked her out of breath.

"Just give me another big push y/n" she told me, I gave her another push and felt some kind of relief.

"Alright well done y/n I can see the head now do one small push now" she told me.

I looked at Jude "I can't do it" I said to him.

"Y/n babe I know you're scared but you can do it" he told me as he gave me a kiss.

"I need to turn around" I told the midwife and she helped me turn around as I couldn't shut my legs.

"Okay y/n one small push for me" she told me, I did one small push, "the head is out now" she shouted to me.

I let a big sigh of relief as I'm nearly halfway there, "do you want to feel the head" she asked me, I then put one of my hand down there and felt the head, I looked up to Jude and gave him a kiss, "I'm so proud" he said in between kisses.

Then I leaned onto Jude and continued to push till, "y/n need you to push on last time" she told me I did just that.

"Ughh" I shouted as I continued to push, "oh god I can't do it anymore" I said as I leaned on Jude's leg.

"Course you can y/n" she told me.

I did one last push and then felt a massive relief and then heard our baby cry I turned around to sit on the floor.

"Oh my god" I said as I started to cry.

"Congratulations the both of you a gorgeous baby girl" she said as she handed our baby girl over and laid on my chest.

Our baby girl is now a couple hours old and the three of us our sat in the living room till I heard Jude's phone going off he picked it up and answered it and it was the England boys.

"Can you talk now Jude?" They asked him jokingly.

And the time he started talking to them I needed the bathroom mainly for the toilet, "yeah wait a minute boys" he said as he muted his phone.

"I need the toilet" I said to him, "I'll talk the baby" he told me.

-

Jude

-

When y/n gave me our daughter while she went to do her business I unmuted the call, "so care to explain bout earlier mate?" Hendo asked me confused and everyone else agreed with him.

"I don't know what you're on about mate" I told them while laughing.

Our she then started to move around and was in camera view, "oh fuck off our Jude boy and a kid"  Walker said high pitched.

"Oh shh you" I told them all, then y/n came walking back as she sat next to me.

"Hi boys" I said to them all.

"So how was it?" Hendo asked me.

"How was what?" She asked him confused, he then gave me a look, "it was rough won't be doing it for a while now she's wanted to stay in there for a while I guess" she added on.

"She?" They asked us.

"Yeahh it's a girl she good Jude's eyes though which I'm jealous about" she told them all.

"Whats her name?" Madders asked us.

I looked at y/n, "her name is Harlow Denise Bellingham" she told them with a big smile on her face.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐧𝐨𝐰