𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦

Jude and I are currently on our bed in Madrid, he is currently on FaceTime with his best friend Toby along with Trent and his brother Jobe

As we with I'm laying on his chest relaxing on my phone I turned it down as only family know we are together we haven't told friends yet.

"Bro when you gonna tell y/n then?" Toby said while laughing.

"Tell y/n what mate?" He asked him confused I then moved my head I bit when I heard them talking about me.

"Tell me what?" I whispered to him, he then started to smile at me.

"Jude stop looking at y/n mate" Jobe shouted out on purpose.

"Oh just tell her you literally talk about her at camp all the time" Trent said through the phone.

I then rested my head under his chin, "aww do you?" I teased him.

"Yeah and when he's with me" Toby added on.

I then looked at him and was looking at his lips, "good things I hope" I said to them while kissing Jude.

"Oh come on now get a room you two" Jobe said to us disgusted.

"What we are in our room" Jude said to his younger brother, Jobe then left the call.

"Oh fuck off jude" Toby said all excited.

"Ahh fucking hell" I shouted out of nowhere.

"Is she alright?" Trent asks Jude confused.

I sat up on our bed as I could feel Jude staring at me, "she's fine don't worry but we gotta go" he said as ended the call.

"You alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah is little one keeps kicking me" I said as I pointed to my bump.

Yes you heard me Jude and I are expecting soon we are both over the moon and both of our family's our so supportive with the pregnancy.

But ever since I hit 7 months pregnant it's been going down hill with me being in and out off hospital.

But I'm now over due and Jude and I wanted to have a home birth mostly I did Jude just agreed with me.

It's been a couple hours and Jude and I are sat in the living room well I am walking around as I keep getting contractions.

I then leaned onto the kitchen counter as I felt another contraction come, "ughh fucking hell" I shouted in pain.

"I'm calling the midwife again y/n" he said as he walked out of the room.

I walked over to my pregnancy ball which was near the couch and Jude came through I started to bounce on it as Jude toke my hand and at the same time his phone was going off.