Jadon Sancho

I'm currently deep cleaning the house as Jadon is going on loan somewhere but we don't know where to yet so I'm just cleaning the house as it was quite messy

As our daughter is watching Disney movies on the sofa I'm cooking our dinner at the same time.

"Mummy can I have some sweets?" She asked me as she came into the kitchen.

"No baby dinner will be done soon" I told her, she then fell to the floor, "come on baby you can have some sweets if you finish your dinner" I told her as I lifted her up.

"Okay but I don't like the mince mummy" she told me.

"I know you have pizza baby" I told as i did shr was so happy.

As i finished dinner Jadon came downstairs with a big smile on his face, "well I haven't seen that smile in a while" I said as I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss.

"We are going back babe" he told me while kissing me.

"Going back what you on about?" I asked him really confused.

"Dortmund I'm going back on loan" he told me.

"Shut up" I said to him while smiling.

"I ain't lying I'm going to other you two and come over tomorrow" he told me with a massive smile on his face.

I didn't say anything I just kissed him, "we're going back home" I said to him in between kisses.

"Yeah baby" he said to me.

"You need to eat then go get a new cut" I told him, while hugging him.

After a while Jadon is about to leave to back to Germany while Stomri and I stay here in Manchester which she's not to happy about.

"I'll see you tomorrow yeah" I said to jadon in between kisses.

"I don't want daddy to leave" Stormi said while crying.

"Come here" he said as he kneeled down and she walked over to Jadon and gave him a hug, "you and mummy will come tomorrow as it's past your bedtime" he told her, all she did was cuddle up into him.

"Can I sleep in yours and mummy's bed?" She asked us.

"Yeah you can baby and we can watch some movies" I told her as she came up to me and I lifted her up.

"I'll see you two tomorrow" he said to us he gave us both kisses and headed into the car.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬