𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐲

❦

Memphis and I have been married for 11 years and we have two gorgeous daughters, as we are on a date our oldest daughter who is 16 years old is looking after our 2 year old.

Yes you may think that's crazy she's only 16 but she's the most well behaved girl, we both trust her to look after her younger sister.

But we decided to leave the restaurant around 11pm as headed home, "honey she's not answering her phone" I told Memphis while worried.

"I bet she's okay honey don't need to worry" he told me as he rubbed his hand on my thigh.

"Yeah you're probably right" I said to him.

We finally arrived home and all the lights were off once we got out the car Memphis placed his hand on my lower back as he opened the front door.

I walked into our open plan living room kitchen, "looks like everyone is asleep" Memphis said to me while smirking.

"It does" I said as I gave him a hug and kept kissing him, "wait I can hear something honey" I whispered to him I then turned the light on.

When I turned it on we saw our daughter sitting there kissing a boy, "daniëlle what do you think your doing" Memphis said madly at her.

"Oh my god mum, dad didn't think you would be back anytime soon" she said to us.

"Good thing we did come back early" he raised his voice.

"Honey keep your voice down" I told him, I a held his arm.

Then the boy faced us and he had a full on beard, "you didn't tell me your mum was leng" he said.

"You need to leave now" Memphis said to him, he got up and walked out, "take your top as well" he added on.

"What do you think you were doing bring a boy round" I said to her, "your meant to be looking after your sister not bring anyone round" I added on.

"Mum she's fast asleep it doesn't matter" she shouted at me.

"praat niet zo tegen je moeder" he raised his voice.
(Don't talk to your mother like that)

The fact Memphis raised his voice in Dutch which he never does means he's not very impressed at all.

"Ughh you two are the worst parents ever" she said as she stormed off a slammed the door behind her then a few seconds later Ria our youngest daughter was crying.

"You go sort Ria out and I'll go speak with Daniëlle" I told him I walked off.

I knocked on her door, "go away" she said as she had a face on her pillow.

"Daniëlle we didn't raise you to be that way" I told her as I sat on her bed.

"He wanted to come round and see me" she told me.

"I don't care you don't bring boys round when you want to" I told her.

"Look I'm sorry mum" she said to me.

"You need to tell that to your father as well as he's not impressed with your behaviour" I said to her, "we trusted you Dani" I added on, she gave me a hug.

"And I'm sorry for disappointing you" she said while crying.

"Hey stop crying and go apologise to your father he will be in the kitchen" I told her.

I then walked into the open plan and saw Memphis on the stools in the kitchen with a glass of water and phone is phone.

"Honey is Ria back to sleep?" I asked as I rubbed his back as I walked pass.

"Yeah she's back to sleep, did you talk with Dani?" He asked me.

"Yes I did but I'm not happy how you raised your voice in Dutch honey you haven't done that in the 16 years of us knowing each other" I said to him as I leaned on the counter.

"I know you didn't and I didn't either and I have raised my voice in Dutch before but that's when I was playing football" he told me.

"Dad can we talk?" Dani asked as she came through Memphis turned around.

"Yeah of course" he said to her as Dani sat down next to her father.

"I'm sorry for disappointing you and mum and for bringing that boy round without your permission" she told him.

"Thank you for the apology, I'm sorry for shouting at you" he said to her as they gave each other a hug.

"That was pretty scary please don't do that again" Dani said while laughing.

"I'll try not to my throat hurts now been a while since I last did that" he said while drinking his water.

"Okay bed now before your father talks about that game again" I said showing Dani away.

"What you don't want to listen to it again?" He asked me while laughing.

"No honey I was there when it happened so was she" I told him.

"Wait was I?" Dani asked before she went into her room.

"Yess you were but you were 7 weeks old" I told her, she the closed her door.

"You really do hate that game don't you" he asked me, as he looked at me.

"I do honey" i told him as I did some of the washing up before bed.

"That's one of my favourite games" he said to me jokingly as he hugged me from behind and started to kiss my neck.

----𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬