Chapter 9-An Encounter With The Mafia (Part 1)

Rose POV

     I woke up today to the nice smell of sandalwood and vanilla. That smelled awesome. Oh shut up. Anyway, I wondered what did I do last night.

     I looked around and all that I saw were dark colours. The guy's colour choice is nice. I eye-rolled at my own thoughts and look at the blanket that I was wrapped in, it was also grey and the bed was black. Where the hell are we??? Then my memories came rushing into my non-functioning brain at the speed at light.

Kidnapped. Locked. Cellar. Gunshots. Cellar. Dead bodies. Shot.

     Oh yea. Shit. Where the hell am I? I looked down at my clothes and they were different than what I was wearing yesterday. Oh shit, who the hell changed you?!??

PLEASE SHUT UP CONSY

     But you don't even worry so I have to do all the worrying.

JEEZ

     As soon as I decided to get up and look at the entire room properly, a man entered inside my room. He was holding a tray with some food and a glass of water with some painkillers.

     I was started and I practically jumped up and I hit my head on the headboard. I silently screamed and started rubbing the back part of my head. The man came towards me and I looked at him suspiciously. Who is this guy?? I asked him, "Who are you?"

     "I am-No, I'll tell you once you tell me who you are and what you were doing there?"

"Why will I tell you when you won't tell me?"

     "Because the answer that you will give now will be a part in helping me in deciding whether I should kill you or not."

"Hmm...You are in some sort of mafia or gang right?"

     I saw a shocked look in his eyes before it was covered with his usual blank look that he had in our entire conversation. Then he replied, "Again I will not tell anything about that until and unless you tell me about you and what the hell you were doing in that house."

     Gosh he's stubborn as hell isn't he? Jeez, as soon as I wake up with a big ass headache you had to meet this idiot. I started, "Well, I am-", until someone barged into my room and interrupted me.

xxxxx

A/N

Guys, I am sooooo sorry for this short chapter but I didnt have any time to write today. This is part 1 and I'll definitely publish Part 2 tomorrow.

Word Count-415

Please bear with me🙏

Byeee

-R