I cover my mouth to stop my laughing as I cough, "Jason, you're way too cocky and that's why he's underneath my skirt eating the pussy that's better than your dick—" I said, then started messing with him as I fake moaned. "Oh God Al, right there. I'm gonna cum!"

Alvin looked like he wanted to burst out laughing, but got a control of it. I could feel Jason anger through the phone and I grin wildly.

"Hmm, you taste so good." Alvin decides to join in with a moan and I snort.

Gosh, I love messing with people.

"Either that pussy tastes trash or he doesn't think it's better than dick, because that moan sounded fake sweetheart, so he's lying to you." He boasted and I groaned loudly.

He got us, we can't fake moan to save a life.

"Okay Jay, you won. We were just playing around." I chuckle into the phone.

He laugh, "I fucking knew it, my man be loving my dick way too much that he cries for it."

Alvin's eyes widened in embarrassment and my jaw dropped. "Stop telling my business to her!" He grabbed the phone from me and started speaking, "Honey bunny."

I rolled my eyes at that and went to the window as I looked over to our neighbors house and by that I meant Blaze's home.

Luckily, I saw him through the window and he was talking with someone I guess. I couldn't see the other person because they weren't in my line of vision.

Wait, he's not talking— it seems like he's arguing? He looks heated as fuck.

What's going on?

I felt someone beside me and I saw Alvin bending his neck to look over where I'm looking. The person finally came into view, closer to Blaze and I rolled my eyes seeing it was Gina.

I'm not even surprised, everyday they argue.

His head turned to my window and he smiled until he saw the person beside me. I knew he was jealous again and he was scowling.

He glares at Alvin and I wanted to laugh so badly.

"Damn, he's really jealous huh? Glaring the soul out of me." Al chuckled. "If only he knew I love bending over just like you."

I send a hit to his stomach and he groans.

"I'm gonna tell Jay you are abusing me." He whines.

He's such a teddybear, but you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at him because he does have a built figure.

I ignored him and looked back at Blaze who pulled Gina into a hug while keeping his eyes on me.

Oh, so he wants to be petty now?

"Alvin?"

"Hm?"

"Can I have a hug?" I ask.

His face turned in disgust, "I'm allergic to bitches."

"Not too much on me now." I warned him.

He held his hand up, "Chill out, I'm just messing with ya. Now bring it in and let's get him jelly." He pulled me into a hug and I smirk looking back over to the window.

Who the hell says jelly?

Blaze's face dropped and he glared, pushing Gina from him as he walked away quickly until I couldn't see him anymore.

Welp.

My phone rang and Alvin passed it to me as I answered without looking at who it was. "Hm?"